Mothers Day Blog Competition

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

RulesHave to be parent, member of indusladies.com, have a blog 6 months old and 30 posts.Prizes1st Prize : $2002nd Prize : $1003rd Prize $50First 25 entries get Indusladies Letter HoldersTop 10 entries get a T Shirt and a Cap from IndusladiesRead the rest here

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: had to recheck the link
Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Anwin.  I'll do that!  Wonderful idea

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Just wanted to post a quick update.  We are getting entries at Indusladies and the scene is alive.  If any one reading this wants to participate, do follow this link

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blog-contests/54164-indusladies-mothers-day-contest.html#post637980

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Nice initiative Ritu... Best of Luck to all the momies out there Cool

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Thanks Hemal for the good wishes.  I am surprised no Mommy blogger has responded, though

Yoohoo all you ladies, calling, calling, Calling >>>>>>>>>>>>

leon
leon
from kolkata
9 years ago

200 $ as in USD ?

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Yes Leon, usd 200

AJCL
AJCL
from Singapore
9 years ago

Hey Ritu, just looking at ur thread now.. im a mommy blogger as u will see from my blog.. i followed the link above, but im not able to view the contest details etc.. can u help please

thanks in advance

aparna

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Okay Aparna, just go to www.indusladies.com and you will find the blog competition there.  I am just posting the link again

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/phoenixritu/mothers-day-competition-1717/

All the best!

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
9 years ago

what if I want to dedicate a post on mommy...mother's day is both mother's and kid's day...don't u think ???

Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Yes you can Sourish.  Go to the indusladies site ... there are many entries dedicated to Moms.

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

A big big thanks to every one who participated.  I am reading the entries.  Some of them are so awesome.  This is the most fun way to celebrate the upcoming Mother's Day!

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Khushi, I did so want to say yes to you.  But, it is clearly stated in the rules that the blog entries have to be in English.  I am sorry ....

I request you to please translate it into English.  We would love you to participate

Afsha
Afsha
from Mumbai
9 years ago

why does it only have to be indi-mommies? Why can't indi-daughters go out there and pay tribute to their beautiful mommies who wont ever stop telling their friends embarassing stories from when we were babies. i'm not a mommy yet, but if i'm half as good as mine when i have children, i'll consider myself lucky!

http://www.worldatrandome.blogspot.com/

Ritu Lalit
Ritu Lalit
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Afsha, we have a lot of entries from people who have paid a tribute to their mothers.  It is about parenting experience.  Why dont you post an entry?

LockSign in to reply to this thread