Guest Bloggers Registry

Bilna Sandeep
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

Hey guys...

I have just been thinking of this. Dont you think we need a Guest Bloggers Registry Forum here @ Indiblogger. I searched in forum and couldn't find anything of that sort. So here lets start a Guest Blogger Registry here. 

Let me explain. If any one's looking for someone to do guest blogging for them they could write in here with what type of guest bloggers are needed for their blog. They could leave their terms and conditions here and the interested bloggers could contact them. 

Please make sure you leave your replies only on the respective threads. Also only the blog owners looking for some guest bloggers need post here. Please make sure you write what kinds of posts you are looking for and other conditions too.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

A good idea. And here is my blog:  http://alightheartedtalk.blogspot.com

I accept any type of guest posts related to life, friendship, love, happiness, personality development, self development and other similar things.

Details of my blog: PR 1 Alexa: Between 5-10 lakhs

Bilna Sandeep
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

Hey all.. due to personal reasons I will be away from my blog for a month or two by the end of August. I dont want my blog to go unattended during these days Frown. Hope you guys could help me out. Please do check out my blog here. Please see if you could relate yourselves to the kind of posts in there. 

Terms and Conditions:

1. You could write on any topic you think would suit the mood of my blog. (Ex:I know mine is not in any way a tech related blog. But techie bloggers are welcome too. Just add a personal/emotional touch to your posts.)

2. Please leave a reply here or send me an Inmail or mail to cindrellasexpressions@gmail.com to let me know on what kind of post you are willing to do.

3. Once you are done with the post you could send the posts to my mail. If possible include matching images too. I may or may not do a little editing like adding images etc to give it a feel of my blog.

4. Please dont do cross posting. You may leave a link to the post in your blog. But please dont post the same entry there.

5. I dont have a rule number fiveLaughing. Thank you so much if you would love to do me this favour. Take care. Keep blogging. I shall return you the favour if you wish to once I have my time back to bloggingSmile

Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

I've anyway posted it on my blog and thanks Cindrella for starting this thread.

I invite all the guest posts on my Beauty Blog. If you have any post on beauty, fashion or particularly on women then please feel free to send it to me. The article will be posted along with the author's signature at the end, along with the link to the blog.

The details of my blog:

Google Page Rank: 4

Alexa Ranking: 493289

Prerequisites:

1) The article has to be relevant to the topics I mentioned above.

2) It has to be unique (without any doubt)

3) It should have atleast 300-400 words. 

You can send your articles to me at admin@beautydiaries.com

Thank you!! :)

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Guest Bloggers Registry is a great idea, it's tedious to go through threads at times!!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

If anybody wants to post his/her own (self shot) photographs in my blog as guest-blogger then that is most welcome Smile

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Well cool topic So here is mine Site dhavalthakur.com Alexa rank -2-3 lakhs PR -1 (in the first update as site is just. Merely 3 months old) Guidelines/rules- refer to the guidelines page in the site Contact me via site forum or mail me here idhavalthakur@gmail.cm

LockSign in to reply to this thread