Today was a wonderful day for my Blog - The best I could have expected

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

Really, today was a wonderful day for my blog. The very first mail that I got today was from a sponsor interested in advertising on my blog. Finally my first deal was settled for $240 for one year of text link ad.

In the evening when I returned from my office, I checked my googe page rank and it was indicating 3/10, the other day was 0.

So everything is going like a fairytale for me today. It's the best feeling that I had over past few years, everything going just perfect. So fingers crossed and hoping for a good tomorrow.

-Keshav Saini

Environment About

Replies 1 to 16 of 16 Descending
Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

waah!congrats :)

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

congrats !! you have a great blog. Happy blogging.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Monica, @abhi

Thanks

Sumit Surai
Sumit Surai
from Calcutta , Kolkata
12 years ago

Awesome!!! Congrats Smile

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
12 years ago

excellent... hope I'd see a day like this someday...

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
12 years ago

congrates man!!... i just visited ur site ... beautiful one u got there!!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That's really great. A sponsorer coming to you with such a huge amount. Congrats.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Just browsed through your site. Your site deserves it.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks all...

I hope the Google Page Rank update will bring in more web traffic to our blogs and higher SERP.

Vyshnavi
Vyshnavi
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Xcellent!!   Keep going!  

Smile Smile

Vysh

vaibhav jadhav
vaibhav jadhav
from Mumbai
12 years ago

congo

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Great! btw how did you get the link. Through some agency? or direct sale?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The GPR has changed again I hear.. Check out, who knows.. Even after all this, may be the best was yet to come! Congratulations :-)
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

Ya.. I was expecting this to happen as I had redirected my old blogspot blog with PR2 to my new wordpress installed blog. But it took a lot of time for Google to update the PR.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Aditya It was a direct sale. I don't like middle men in the business!!

It was a long strategical planning to find a sponsor for my environmental blog as you may not find many in the same niche. So I started with composing a professional sponsorship email to invite sponsors for my blog. It was 2 months ago when I released my email to 10 sponsors but nobody replied at that time. So I stopped sending emails and again focussed on  content development.

Then 2 days ago I was approached by one of the sponsor asking for a text link ad. The deal was finalised in merely 15 minutes for whole year of sponsorship. Only exchanged 2-3 mails.

Now there is one secret part in the whole process and I will not reveal that secret here for obvious reason. That secret is how and where did I find potential sponsors to contact for advertising..

This excercise you can take up further if you want to follow the above process for your blog too....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You have choosen a very good thing to hide. Smile

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Congrats you can also get few @ http://buysellads.com/ but you should get good traffic first

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Congrats........Keshav we are also very happy........!

LockSign in to reply to this thread