Today was a wonderful day for my Blog - The best I could have expected

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
9 years ago

Really, today was a wonderful day for my blog. The very first mail that I got today was from a sponsor interested in advertising on my blog. Finally my first deal was settled for $240 for one year of text link ad.

In the evening when I returned from my office, I checked my googe page rank and it was indicating 3/10, the other day was 0.

So everything is going like a fairytale for me today. It's the best feeling that I had over past few years, everything going just perfect. So fingers crossed and hoping for a good tomorrow.

-Keshav Saini

Environment About

Replies 1 to 16 of 16 Descending
Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
9 years ago

waah!congrats :)

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
9 years ago

congrats !! you have a great blog. Happy blogging.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
9 years ago

@Monica, @abhi

Thanks

Awesome!!! Congrats Smile

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
9 years ago

excellent... hope I'd see a day like this someday...

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
9 years ago

congrates man!!... i just visited ur site ... beautiful one u got there!!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

That's really great. A sponsorer coming to you with such a huge amount. Congrats.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Just browsed through your site. Your site deserves it.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks all...

I hope the Google Page Rank update will bring in more web traffic to our blogs and higher SERP.

Vyshnavi
Vyshnavi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Xcellent!!   Keep going!  

Smile Smile

Vysh

vaibhav jadhav
vaibhav jadhav
from Mumbai
9 years ago

congo

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Great! btw how did you get the link. Through some agency? or direct sale?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago
The GPR has changed again I hear.. Check out, who knows.. Even after all this, may be the best was yet to come! Congratulations :-)
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
9 years ago

Ya.. I was expecting this to happen as I had redirected my old blogspot blog with PR2 to my new wordpress installed blog. But it took a lot of time for Google to update the PR.

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
9 years ago

@Aditya It was a direct sale. I don't like middle men in the business!!

It was a long strategical planning to find a sponsor for my environmental blog as you may not find many in the same niche. So I started with composing a professional sponsorship email to invite sponsors for my blog. It was 2 months ago when I released my email to 10 sponsors but nobody replied at that time. So I stopped sending emails and again focussed on  content development.

Then 2 days ago I was approached by one of the sponsor asking for a text link ad. The deal was finalised in merely 15 minutes for whole year of sponsorship. Only exchanged 2-3 mails.

Now there is one secret part in the whole process and I will not reveal that secret here for obvious reason. That secret is how and where did I find potential sponsors to contact for advertising..

This excercise you can take up further if you want to follow the above process for your blog too....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You have choosen a very good thing to hide. Smile

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Congrats you can also get few @ http://buysellads.com/ but you should get good traffic first

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
9 years ago

Congrats........Keshav we are also very happy........!

LockSign in to reply to this thread