McDonalds’ India – Accept Credit/Debit Cards

prashant
prashant
from hyderabad
12 years ago
McDonalds’ India – Accept Credit/Debit Cards http://wp.me/p1BG2v-2Z My passion this year is to facilitate McDonald’s India, to accept Credit/Debit Cards at their stores. Will you join me? As per Wikipedia, McDonalds’ is currently present in 122 countries.
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

nope dats not my passion for sure :P Their every burger is hell high on calorie count.If I wud pay dem by card, I wud feel I am not paying at all and thus may end up with more calories,so sorry dude :|

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

ROFL

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No ways no credit card for MAC, they deserve cash.  It will increase serving time on the counter, accounting hassles will be many for the staff, i had given suggestion for home delivery which they implemented in many of the outlets to increase sales.   Well in case of home delivery it is highly cumbersome to carry credit card machine.  I hope MAC is not desperate to increase business.  By the way just draw cash opp MAC counter and splurge on burgers Lolz

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Umesh

Home delivery????I guess they are already providing that since ages

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Neeraj Originally Macdonald did not have home delivery you can check out

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@umesh: Mac provides home delivery since a long time...do not know if your suggestion made that work! :)

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello dear i met the brand manager in the train while travelling, when i suggested home delivery he scoffed at me and said Macdonald is an experience to be had in the outlets only.  They believe in promoting eating outside.  When their sales dipped they opted to take my suggestion and have restricted the home delivery to a particular timing only.  

LockSign in to reply to this thread