Do these sites open on your computer?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

can you please visit these two sites and tell if they are opening on your browser.

1. http://www.bidvertiser.com 

2. http://www.infolinks.com

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

what error are you getting?sites are working fine

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All that I get on my screen is a blank white page.

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Ranjith

You used to click on both the site ads?Dynamic Ip doesnt solve the probs as they can block a range or your public ip,dont forget you have a private dynamic ip however intall this,change your ip and try to open and update on the same http://cyberghostvpn.com/

Yeah second thing could be cookies but as you said already format the system,same probs happened with one of my friend but she was facing the probs with all sites after formating the computer,are you facing the same after reformat or what?That can be fixed using a setting in windows might be that will work for you,hmm let me search my notes

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that I used to click ads on both those sites. Truly speaking, I didn't knew any terms and conditions then. I was new to all those things.

Regarding the blocking of an entire range, that could also be a problem because I am denied registration at many of the forums that use those lists ( IP blocking lists) saying that 'Spammers are not allowed' may be the entire range of IP's that my service provider assigns are blacklisted. Too bad!

I don't face any problem with other sites. 

I will try out the tool specified by you.

Thanks

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Some few years back, I occassionally used to click on my own ads. (Those blogs are currently closed down by me )  But I don't think that that is the problem for these two reasons:

1. My IP is dynamic. So there is no chance of IP blocking.

2. My system has been formatted recently. So there is no chnace of something like a cookie or similar thing left on my computer.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Sometimes nowadays, Indiblogger doesn't open up for me Innocent Change of browsers also doesn't help. It says Request timed out or the webpage may have moved to a new address or things like that! Everything else runs fine. Any idea why this might be happening?

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Arti

clean your system with a good system cleaner like ccleaner or tune up utilities

Also when the system is free run full scans using malwarebytes,superantispyware and emsisoft and remove any infections if found things would be fine for long

Dint face this kinda probs like site not opening,white space,slow pc and net since I started working on my computer as do timely cleaning and maintenance,the only prob I face now and then is related to hardware lolz

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Occassionally, such things happen for me too, only with IndiBlogger when others sites open up in a normal way. may be, IndiBloggers refuses to cater to our requests if we access the site too much for fear of their host banning them. (As in the case of 'Active Bloggers' thraed being deleted)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks, will surely do it!

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

IndiBloggers refuses to cater to our requests if we access the site too much for fear of their host banning them.-This should not happen even if they are on shared hosting

(As in the case of 'Active Bloggers' thread being deleted)

What happened here?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I was referring to the reply here by Renie :http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=6289

I wasn't present at that time.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

.... on IndiBlogger

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

After one year, I have found out the problem. Cool It is caused by Kaspersky's AntiBanner feature! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread