how to detect problem in new blogs

Santwana Chatterjee
Santwana Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I found from google search engine that my google had been hacked

Account Articles Hacked By Bl4ckm4gicx

7 Mar 2011 – Santwana Chatterjee | Short Story | Mar 16, 2007 | 9 Views | Read Full. Four people were sitting

All my blog entries as also my picture are visible in the net under the hacked account. Can you help ?

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: I have created a new blogspot but it is giving warning msgs. ny new blog at santwana2.blogspot.com some times showing warnings as it had been hacked and might contain virus..it is available at google+. I am unable to find out the problem with it,
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Frequent changing of password is the key to prevent hacking i suppose.

If you've forgotten your password or believe your password's been changed without your knowledge, but your email address hasn't been changed, it may be possible to regain control of your account by using the password retrieval feature to have your password emailed to you is the advice from google

Santwana Chatterjee
Santwana Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thanks you Umeshji. I changed password since then. But hackers are interested only in my blog articles, it seems. Now that I have changed password is it safe from them?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You may use two step authentication. You can find more information about it on the official Google blog here: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/advanced-sign-in-security-for-your.html 

I did not get what you were trying to tell? Was your account hacked or were your articles copied by another author?

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Dont know what you are trying to say but as Ranjith posted enable 2 step + check your last account activity @ bottom right of your gmail then follow the virus removal guide now dont know can i post the link here or not according to Indi forum rules then install a good antivirus +antikeylogger + keyscrambler that would be more then enuff

Santwana Chatterjee
Santwana Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago
I found in google search at "santwana chatterjee" all sites where my articles have been published as also one site at serial "4" Account Articles Hacked By Bl4ckm4gicx /home being http litario.com; where all my articles by date are appearing . what ever I submit at three of my blogs are hacked...
Santwana Chatterjee
Santwana Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago
I found in google search at "santwana chatterjee" all sites where my articles have been published as also one site at serial "4" Account Articles Hacked By Bl4ckm4gicx /home being http litario.com; where all my articles by date are appearing . what ever I submit at three of my blogs are hacked...
Santwana Chatterjee
Santwana Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago
sorry address is literario.com
Santwana Chatterjee
Santwana Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago
Well, thank you guys. All your advices I accept with gratitude and am enforcing to keep hackers away. Actually I find they have hacked the website "literaryindia.com" where I am also registered and I have alerted the administration as their page with every detail appears at the hacked page.
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Seems you are trying to revive this thread. Will it be possible for you to post some more information about the issue you are facing?

LockSign in to reply to this thread