Secret of Twitter Followers Trick

Harsha GS
Harsha GS
from Bengalore
12 years ago

For more Blogger Tips & Tricks visit http://www.goharsh.com

You may have seen many Blogger with about 1k followers , You may be amused to see how they got that much followers for their small blog. The secret Lies behind the number in how much they follow! Wink

Yes, Usually many of the small bloggers follow a trick to get follwers for them.

They just follow people in mass, By manually or by using some auto following Bots or apps, and when people follow them back they just unfollow them again.

I know that this is not ethical, But Internet is damn harsh, so genious things cant cannot help us to survive everytime. We need to be Tricky ! Wink

For more Blogger Tips & Tricks visit http://www.goharsh.com

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: To add a link to my site :)
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Oh that's the secret...........! I have just 50 followers! 

Harsha GS
from Bengalore
12 years ago

Hmm.. Yes , People usually do not follow others easily until we follow them Cool

http://www.goharsh.com

Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

dose fifty followers like every inch of ur word :D isnt dat great :) I wud follow you.

Harsha GS
from Bengalore
12 years ago

Monica is right :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Mohini The number doesn't really matter. Infact those 50 followers you have are  the ones really interested in you and your blog.

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I hate it when random people follow me on twitter.I but cannot keep it closed either due to the compulsion of my profession.Those who do this have nothing tangible to hold onto so virtual accolades in form of followers is what they resort to in order to satiate their needs!

Harsha GS
from Bengalore
12 years ago

Hmm.... If they follow you it doesn't mean you must follow them eh? Leave them following :)

Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

arreh.I dnt follow them but they follow me so they read my stuff :|

Harsha GS
from Bengalore
12 years ago

Yes buddy thats what I meant :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I created a sample twitter account to try out things two days ago and I was surprised to see two people following me within hours. Thanks to those bots. Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Twitter is fulls of bots and people like the ones you mentioned about. We would gain nothing if the ones who followed back are bots or real people who have automated tasks on their account and never open their account.

But there is a small advanyage here: Of those 1k people, atleast a few may be really interested in following us.

And those who are new to twitter, will surely think that our blog is great seeing the large number of twitter followers. They might check it out and may turn into faithful followers.

After all, what we need is someone reading and enjoying the things that we write. Smile

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Its a secret for increasing twitter followers or for goharsha followers,hmmm it seems spamming has started on indinow,bots are here where are the autobots specially Optimus Prime

LockSign in to reply to this thread