Share topics for blogging.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hi Friends!

I saw two threads here by Ranjith and Animesh, that from where we get idea for blogging?

So, share your topics for blogging. And the person who writes on that topic thank the person who's suggesion made  you write with link back to that person's indi profile as we are doing this from here. 

Convey them. This will build our blog and our network too. What do you say?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

So here is my list 

1. Domestic Violence
  2. Child Abuse
  3. Quit Smoking. 

If anybody writes on this please let me know, I will share it.

indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Mohini you are so spiritual,have you noticed that rituals & superstitions are increasing by the day while morals & values are decreasing.

Please give us a post on this.Frown

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mg, unfortunately if I write on your 3rd topic, you'll hunt for me and kill me Sealed

But I am gonna write on 1st topic by this weekend.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
12 years ago

you can check my blog. I have written one ot two posts on that. I always love to write on this.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

@Induji, thank you so much for the suggestion, I agree with you about the superstitions and decreasing moral values and it's comprehensive topic too. In the latest article, about Identity, some aspects of this issue are also discussed, and I will post on it soon. 

@Ani : I am not sure I will kill you Innocent , I would like to know, I will read with cool head as much as I can Laughing . Have you published on first topic, will love to read.

@Vipul : Thanks, can you tell me the name of the post, I would love to read your thoughts.

@ All : Sorry for the late reply, I was engaged in some unexpected issues, and also Adi Shankaracharya and Swami Vidyaranya Jayanti.

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I input the following words into "Search Indiblogger" and found:

2) Abuse: http://girlsguidetosurvival.wordpress.com/ (and which seems to satisfy 1) as well)

3) Smoking: http://www.smokingadda.com/

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thanks Micky for finding the thread. and thanks for links.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

The basis of your identity - caste, language, country, profession or ideals?

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Challenging one, The Fool, thanks, I will share my thoughts soon. :-). 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Looking forward to it, Mohinee. This is something for which I myself have pondered and still don't have a clear cut and honest answer

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

TF, I have posted my thoughts on this topic. Please have a look.  'What is my identity? Who is The Me'? is the name of post. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread