Suspicious activities/Problems in blogs- report it here & request for solution

subups
subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
12 years ago

Every regular bloggers must have experienced some kind of suspicious acitivity in their blogs, like posts getting disappeared, comments not becoming visible, surge in spam comments, images not appearing in posts etc.

Today I had one such incident and thought of searching indiblogger to find whether anyone has reported such an incident. But what I found is that all the problems are reported in different threads and finding the right one is little bit difficult. So started this thread which can be a repository of such problems. If a thread for any of the problems reported here exists, then we can give a link to that thread here.

The knowledge of indibloggers regarding solution to such problems can get shared here.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: title length correction
Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
subups
subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
12 years ago

Today my blog (http://subups.blogspot.com) got around 100 hits from the same place within an hour or so. Surprisingly each of the hits were from the same place but not from the same IP. So each hit was considered as a new visit and not as a page view from the same user.

Is someone downloading my entire blog using some download tool or is it something else?

I got hit info from from histats - a webcounter tool and cross verified the same using feedjit which also showed this activity.

LockSign in to reply to this thread