Need to change my blog url in indiblogger

Aaron Angel
Aaron Angel
from Vellore
12 years ago

I am a newbie.. Is there anyway to change the blog url? 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: included site details
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

no...you cannot, at the moment

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I dont think so Undecided But you can contact the IndiTeam directly if you have a genuine problem regarding this..They will help you out with this.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Are you asking about IndiBlogger or Blogspot?

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I guess you were talking about indiblogger!! you can change the url in wordpress & blogger.

Aaron Angel
Aaron Angel
from Vellore
12 years ago

@Arti and Murali: I need to change the home page url submitted in indiblogger

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Home page URL cannot be modified once submitted. However, you may contact the IndiTema on this http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ page. They might help you.

The simplest thing would be to delete your existing blog from your account and resubmit your blog.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I dont suggest deleting the old url. Coz this will effect deletion of everything related viz reviews section, indirank, indivine posts, etc. Best is to contact the IndiTeam for this. That is what I suggest.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder if the team will help. And what will ahppen to IndiVine posts. Will teh corresponsding URL'd be updated?

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Though there is no surety but definitely there is no harm in trying?
Aaron Angel
Aaron Angel
from Vellore
12 years ago

@Arti and Ranjith: My actual problem is , when I first submitted my homepage url to indiblogger, instead of submitting standalone page in my blog (TABLE OF CONTENTS) , I submitted a url of the post which is also by name TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You need to submit your blog's home URL http://angeljohnsy.blogspot.com and not the table of contents page. It looks as if you have submitted your blog recently. So the best option available would be to submit the blog with correct URL again and after it is approved, delte the existing one.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Since you have submitted a wrong url, then I think you can do what @Ranjith says.
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder if the team really goes through the blog submissions!

LockSign in to reply to this thread