Comments Tracker??

Bilna Sandeep
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

Many a times it happens for me that I read many blogs and leave comments there! But sometimes I lose track of the comments I have made and forget to take a look back there! Is there some convenient tool to keep track of the comments made by us on other blogs?

I am not so interested in the subscribe to comments option! Because that loads my inbox with loads of comments that are not related to mine and ultimately I have to unsubscribe. So is there some way in blogger to keep track of the comments made by us using the blogger profile??

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

If the blog on which you are commenting uses Intense Debate or Disqus, then you can keep track of them through your account at those sites (intense debate and disqus)

Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

Yes I tried using Discuss..but the prob is most of the blogs I comment doesnt use disqus. And I also tried using it in the first place. But that dint quite work for me Frown

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Yup, Discuss is the best option :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

This post might help you: http://www.kronikmedia.co.uk/blog/6-ways-to-track-comments/1032/ Six tools that help you track your comments have been stated.

Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

Thankx RenjithLaughing! Cocomment.com looks like it can serve the purpose! Gotta try it out though!

Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

but could use that only from Firefox I think!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Smile

I wonder why evryone is too much interested in FireFox!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Because firefox is the best:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

But still, IE is most widely used. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers )

But there isn't any provision for extensions on IE like Firefox.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

... But my vote goes to Chrome

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
IE is most widely used because it comes with windows... And many people dont know much about other browsers...
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
And Chrome is good too!!
Bilna Sandeep
from Abu Dhabi
12 years ago

I too vote for chrome! Firefox is always the 2nd option for me!! and IE sucks!! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Arti that's true. People who who the computer and internet for basic purposes are not much aware about browsers. I too have shifted to Chrome just recently.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yup I was myself not aware of other browsers at an earlier stage...

LockSign in to reply to this thread