How to add adsense ads after post title?

Anoop
Anoop
from Jhansi
12 years ago

Can anyone know how to add adsense ads after post title?

Replies 1 to 15 of 15 Descending
Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Use quickadsense if you are on wordpress

SID
SID
from VARANASI
12 years ago

well best way should be to go to your single.php in wordpress (if you are using one) and paste your adsense code just below the code snippet which brings up your post title.

Try it..

Anoop
Anoop
from Jhansi
12 years ago

I need help about blogspot.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I don't know how it can be done automatically but if wish you can ad the code manually every time you publish a new post. You can enter that ad code Settings> Formatting > (Insert the ad code in post template) The code gets added automatically to the post editor for evrey new post that you create.

Anoop
Anoop
from Jhansi
12 years ago

I know formating of template is the solution but how to edit the template and where the ad code should be pasted?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

No, I am not talking about formatting the template. I am saying that if you wish to place the ad code manually, then you can insert that ad code in that Post Template text box. (It is am empty text box. Open your Blogger account an dyou will understand what I am saying)

Suppose you enter "SAMPLE" into the Post Template box, the word "SAMPLE" will be automatically be entered into the text editor whenever you craete a new post.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

This might help you:

http://www.bloggertipandtrick.net/2009/04/how-to-insert-adsense-ads-in-blogger.html

Try it on a sample blog before implementing it on your main blog.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

There should be some option for this in your adsense account setup settings. Dont remember adding any code anywhere in the blog template, though am not too sure on that. I tried checking this out for my account but am sorry cant figure it out now.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I have also come accross a similar option for showing ads in between posts and that was on Blogger but now I am unable to find taht option.

Anoop
Anoop
from Jhansi
12 years ago

guys i have done this you can see it on my blog MY BLOG

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Anoop Please tell the method you have followed so that this thread would serve as a reference for other bloggers.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Ranjith

design>>edit html>>Check Expand Widget Templates find

<data:post.body/>  using ctrl+f

paste your code just above that or whatever you need to use just above your post basically below your post title incase you need to show something at the end of your post paste the code below data:post.body

For few codes may be it will give error while saving the template then use

http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/parse_html.php

this to parse your code and then paste the parsed code in your template

Also make sure whenever you use any code in your template

use this to <!-- Add your comments here what the code is for like for adsense below post/above posts/readmore/facebook/button etc etc--> above and below that because if you will add many codes like me then later on if you wish to change something you will get confused what to edit

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks Neeraj for that. I will use it to show the  email subscription option after every post. 

Anoop
Anoop
from Jhansi
12 years ago

Neeraj is right.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

but I guess you are already using the subscription form there

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I am manually inserting the subscription form everytime I create a new post. I want it to be automated. And if in the future, I feel that something else is more important than the subscription form (may be focusing on a series or on facebook) I will be able to replace the subscription form with the new content.

But even now, it requires work from my side. First I need to remove the form from all the existing posts.

Harsha GS
Harsha GS
from Bengalore
12 years ago
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Harsha Anoop is talking about adsense on his blogspot blog. It would be nice if you read the earlier discussion replies before pasting any links to see if they are warranted or relevant to the point being discussed.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hehe some people just cant stop spamming!!!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS There are always better ways of communication. iIf you want to express displeasure, request you to please convey it in a better way, that will be good to maintain the peace in the forum :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread