how to track the traffic on your blog

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I was trying to add Feedjit widjet on my blog at The Feisty Pad. However I am unable to do so. The widget doesnt appear on my side bar.  But i have seen this widget on many wordpress blogs. Please help me out! Thanks

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Priya just check the statistics column in your blogspot, or have a counter widget installed you can monitor the same.

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

i have a wordpress blog umeshji. and when iinstall the widget, nothing comes up on the interface! Dont know why...

Babli
Babli
from Bangalore
12 years ago

hi,

must be a problem in the code... just remove the widget from your dashboard settings and reinstall into the sidebar... may be tat might work.. :)

cheers!

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@prasan: will try that!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I see that your blog is hosted for free at wordpress. I don't think that you will be able to place javascript on wordpress blogs.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Google Analytics is the best way to check blog traffic. It provides an in depth analysis of your visitors.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Google analytics, Sitemeter give good details about your traffic.
Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

you cannot place google analytics code on free wordpress blogs. thats the problem!

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Priya

wordpress stats is there bydefault for free wordpress I guess thats the best option

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@neeraj: i think i will have to be happy with the WP stats for now! However, it does'nt show where your traffic is coming from!

Babli
from Bangalore
12 years ago

s priya, v cannot dtermine where d traffic s comin 4rm, as in blogger...

wp does not have that option... {#emotions_dlg.frown}

but it does have built in traffic count widget, u can find it under widgets options of yo wp acc.

tc

LockSign in to reply to this thread