(Post Content) Does God really exists? Is everything destined and planned in our

uniquerockrz
uniquerockrz
from Kolkata
12 years ago

people say life is a stage and we all are actors. Is everything already scripted in the drama of our life and its upto us how we act?

Thinking to write a post on something like this for a long time, but currently I am very busy thanks to my exams, so thought of sharing with you so that you can get a topic to write about and also I will get to know about your views. Embarassed

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Aditya Singh
Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hey, I'd written a very similar post. check the link below. http://adisin-beneathyourskin.blogspot.com/2011/02/god-or-just-myth.html

uniquerockrz
from Kolkata
12 years ago

that was a nice article aditya. I also have questions like you yet to be answered..but unfortunately, i dont find any :-(

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
12 years ago

I was a god fearing man till last semester of B.tech life, then suddenly things started changing in an unplanned way, every thing seemed worthless and frustrating. i became more of an atheist. Still, things aren't good, life is tough but whenever i go back home during vacations, life seems better, i really feel god do exists and most of things are pre-destined but that never means we should stop working, we can always change lines in our hands.

uniquerockrz
from Kolkata
12 years ago

u can call it this way, life is a stage, you are given the script, its up to u how you act

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

God exists... N now u can reach me at my facebook id too - Ranjith Raj

Cool

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
God exists in goodness of human being first, if you do a good deed helping others than automatically you are god to the concerned. God exists in every one of us, but degree varies. When people start exploiting your goodness, you have to be careful.:)
uniquerockrz
uniquerockrz
from Kolkata
12 years ago

thanks Umeshji, sorcerer and raj for your comments. The deeper you dive into your life, the more confused you become. I wonder whats the purpose of our lives, are we the outcome of some biological processes or is there something really eternal that controls it and decides what we do? I just hope that we meet Him someday and get the answers of all our questions

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Correction: Deeper you dive, more obstacles comes to distract you from preventing you to be who you want to be. You're here. That's it. No point in questioning about something that exists in the first place.

Either that or you're going to the ragin teenage hormone phase :P. It will pass. Ignore it.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
God is literally invisible force that drives the universe, can we imagine how the rotation of planets takes place without any visible energy driving it. It is as if it is remote controlled. The meaning of GOD in Hindu philosophy Generator ( Vishnu ) Operator ( Bramha ) and Destroyer ( Shiva )
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't about the existence but the concept we have developed is totally ruining humanity... just did a post on it. Maths and God. 

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

I dont know if it is all planned out or not but I like to believe that it isnt and live accordingly. The purpose of any religion is to make us better human beings.

Mayur
Mayur
from goa
12 years ago

Many say the terms religion and god has preserved the human race till now or we would have been killing each other without any moral obligation like "paap" and "punya". But i thing the term religion and god have been more destructive to human kind than constructive. when we come across things like holocaust, witch hunt, child and animal sacrifice etc etc etc it makes us thing was it worth it?

all the religion of the world should be abolished and a new religion should be developed called "common sense" because we only need common sense to judge what is right and what is wrong. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread