Support for Change to Diesel contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago
Let us discuss about the contest on this thread. And here are a few things to start with: How do you plan to start the topic? What suggestions would you give to the other Indibloggers participating in the contest? Do you wish to share any tips to ataher more facebook likes?
Replies 1 to 17 of 17 Descending
Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
12 years ago

am at dead ends... writing on this would be quite a task i suppose :-( 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello Ranjith title is confusing and subject matter too ? please elaborate, do you want us to switch over from Petrol to Diesel Lolz

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Unfortunately i am not in favour of diesel for private vehicles, for public vehicles okies, the sound and the vibration from the engine is jarring and it causes maximum pollution, i don t mind CNG or LNG.
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

I too agree with umesh. I am not in favour of promoting petroleum fuel so I dumped the idea of participating in this contest. The reason was as simple as I am an environmental blogger and I do not want to promote something that my readers will disagree with.

Instead I'd have appreciated the idea for switching from petrol to electrical vehicals or hybrid vehicals...

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Umesh, Actually the topic is that you can write any story about Diesel over petrol. And the fact is deisel engines have come a long way from what it used to be. That is what Fiat is trying to emphasize. Not that I'm promoting their Multijet, but the diesel engine is quite and very efficient. They are built to better exactly these problems.

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Have you checked this out.. I just found it on Fiat's site. http://www.fiat.co.uk/Content/?id=3504. Thought it'd answer your question.

I am gonna try my luck at writing on this topic. I am awaiting my inner inspirations to rise.as well as support from friends. So rockon friends let's have diesel.
Here I sit thinking DIESEL,
Sambit Satpathy
Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Well in real life I prefer the Diesel engines of these days. No more are these engines loud and polluting. The new CRDi engines are much more technologically advanced than the petrol engines. They are more powerful too. & the last point that tips the scale towards diesel engines is that diesel is cheaper than petrol!!But yes even I'm confused on how and what to write for this contest.. 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I love DIESEL which are desginer glares, and good lot of goodies from Europe.
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The one which i am wearing glares is of DIESEL pedigree Lolz

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I may take Sambit and Umesh as the two heroes of my blog and make story about them.. one using diesel and one using petrol and what outcome it brings... ;). 

good idea Farida ji.

Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I will look forward to the outcome!! ;)

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks for the compliment, i love Diesel designer stuffs Lolz

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago
This topic looks like it is slightly different from the others. I am curious to see how bloggers handle this creatively :).
Sauvik
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Voila :-)

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Well Fiat has been failing time and again in their offerings, with this promotion of Diesel version i don t know what will be their fate, TATA s too is having a re think

Indie will surely bring about some positive tidings to it's nest.
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
12 years ago

And this contest completely based on creativity and orininality. Popularity based on FB likes is just one of the 3 prizes. Lets see how hilarious our bloggers can get! He he...

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder when the contest entries are going to be displayed. Submitted my entry containg a meaningless story. :-)

Sambit Satpathy
Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yup! I too am waiting for the other posts to be displayed! Have submitted one myself!! :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Too few posts submitted till date..

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Ranjith, it is a clear indication that Diesel is a flop show, i believe the resale value of the car is the key, it may not fetch much.  So it is ideal for corporates than individualsSmile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Even though one might not wish to use the Diesel coupons if he is the winner, he can sell them to another person at a lower rate. After all, it takes a few hours fopr a talented person to pass a few days happily, be it in a petrol or a diesel engine. Smile

Sambit Satpathy
Sambit Satpathy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The posts are visible now!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

AFter a long wait.... :-)

Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Just posted mine to this topic.

Found it very difficult to come up with a post that talks about multi jet engine as well as remain humorous. But I think I did manage it well.

All the best to everybody.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

To you too.... :-)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Best wishes to all the participants....

LockSign in to reply to this thread