“What If” I lose my girl-friend?

Soham Roy
Soham Roy
from Kolkata
12 years ago

“What If” I lose my job?

I am not exceptionally talented. Nor am I irreplaceable. Neither do I have a hobby/side business which can be financially prosperous.

“What-If” the world is about to end?

My dog just delivered seven babies and Kolkata was finally turning into London (with some minor glitches such as water logging, poverty, crime, infrastructure planning and land acquisition).

Incidentally, our dear old Barrack Obama has emerged as the new American Super-Hero. He has vowed to stop job outsourcing, a feat Spider man never could have achieved.

“What If” I lose my girl-friend?

Probably I will die a bachelor. Soon, I would be pressed with charges of making indecent gestures at the bold and the beautiful fairies in Heavens. Consequently I would be thrown into hell, where the huge red eyed monster would feast on my rotten flesh.

“What If” I become the world renowned cool super coder?

“You are old enough now. Its time you turn responsible. You should give up the bad habits.” To which I would reply – “Maa. I was responsible enough not to burn down the building or not get arrested for drunk driving or get booked under cyber law for socially inappropriate posts . What else do you want?”

“What-If” I win a million dollar jackpot?

Well, an oblivious kid banging on the keyboard trying to get a grip over the panic stricken confused car is actually physically damaging.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: No one seem to be shit interested..Hence trying out a different title....
LockSign in to reply to this thread