How to upload email forwards on to the blog?

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

Some times I get very good forward emails with photos or pdf file or vedios which can be shared with other bloggers. Can somebody suggest how this can be done?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Mr Ayyangar, i believe it would turn Indiblogger into a spamming or e mail forward site.  We get 100s of mail forward many a times, i don t find time to read it, i just delete it, some links may be leading to malware sites too.  So it is my humble request please don t load email forwards in Indiblogger.  I hope moderators and Indicops agree with my view point.Smile

S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

Yes, I agree Umesh with you but my idea was to post only once in a while and not on regular basis.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Mr Ayyangar, yes i don t mind receiving good interesting mail forwards by email, please do feel free to mail me a copy derebail2008@gmail.com. The basic idea of trying to discourage email forward is one is it will be treated as plagiarism, particularly if you post it in your blogspot and circulate, secondly we will not be able to identify, which is your original post and which is e mail forward, unless you specify the source or acknowledge it. I mean no offense by this suggestion i am glad that you have taken it in the right spirit. Cheers.

LockSign in to reply to this thread