Can You Edit Your Blog Via Firefox

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey friends recently google ended its toolbar for firefox and now I cant edit my drafts and old posts in firefox but they work fine in chrome,I dint test in IE.Can you just let me know if you can update your blog in firefox.I can write new posts but if i save it as draft and try after some time old text is gone seems some javascript errror,hope google not forcing its product users to use Chrome

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: blogger
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Neeraj, I saw my draft vanished on Firefox. But was intact on chrome. But I can't add gadgets and save them throught chrome. but can do same by Firefox. IE .......I don't use it.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Mohini

Thanks for confirming,it seems google`s next step for bloggers is to use chrome

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Google is becoming a bit harsh, don't you think so? 

Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Mohini

Yeah you are right

@Kristy

Naah I always upgrade to the latest version and toolbar is not supported in it,you are right its not related with the toolbar

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

I never had the google toolbar but I do use firefox and have no problem editing. Did you uninstall the toolbar? If not, try that and reboot and hopefully it will clear out your cache and let you log in and edit them without it. The toolbar shouldn't have anything to do with the post but who knows with the way companies try to cheat each other these days.

LockSign in to reply to this thread