Blog Reviews

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

I went to the Review page today and saw there were reviews pending as far as 2 years :( which was sad.  Few people even stopped writing.  So I completed 40 reviews today.  There were 500 in total.  Please go ahead and review blogs which have 0 reviews, it will help encourage the writers :) :)

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
12 years ago

That was a good initiative... BTW, a coincidence... I am right now reading a book based in Stockholm!

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

Yeah I noticed last night there were too many missing reviews. I think I did about 10 and went back today. Though I didn't go back past a week ago. There were so many on the list with 0 reviews. I'm one of them lol.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
+100 Sunita! Excellent!! I hope this motivates others to do the same as well :)
Good initiative sunita Ji,
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

U guys are soo sweet.. but now i think the pleasure was mine... aare yaar there were such wonderful blogs to read.. very interesting :) :)

@ Aashish.. which book ?

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I followed suit for some of the blogs reviewed by Sunita. It was quite good blogs too :)

Sunitachechiku +100 for the initiative B-) iniyum continue cheyu. will follow suit :)

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

sure Vinay :)

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

I think it's fair that if you have requested a review, you should review at least two other blogs. You will get at least that in return if we can get half of the ppl requesting reviews to do this.

LockSign in to reply to this thread