How long for a blog to get approved

Arun
Arun
from Bhavani
12 years ago

I already had and having lensfire.blogspot.com in indiblogger, now I have moved the site to lenzfire.com, I had submitted lenzfire.com, last week, but still yesterday it was pending approval, so i deleted it,

then sent a email to indiblogger, regarding the lensfire.blogspot.com moved to lenzfire.com, but no response.

so again i tried adding lenzfire.com again but it says URL is already in database but it's not in my account.

so I added www.lenzfire.com today, but still pending approval, how long will it take for my blog to get approved 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I dont think anyone here can answer your query as The IndiTeam is responsible for blog approvals.

But blog approvals do take time, depending upon the backlog the team has. The wait can sometimes even extend to more than a week, so one really has needs to be patient with the entire process.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

One of my blog i deleted, it was never approved, and the link too had some problem.  Two of my blogs are recently approved one is on movie another on videoblog.  Photoblog is yet to see light of the day.  I am not sure how many blogs can be fitted in Indiblogger, a clarification on this is due from Indi Management

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

hmmm sometimes it takes more than a week to get approved. My tech blog had to wait much more than a week to get approved.

LockSign in to reply to this thread