Are you a first time voter or have you voted many times?

Rajeev Chandrasekhar
Rajeev Chandrasekhar
from Bangalore
15 years ago

These elections must force our political leaders to help break us from this past of political violence and crime! If you are a first time Voter, I encourage you to Vote as you are going to Vote for "Change".  And, have you made your choice yet? If you have cast your vote many times in the past, have you ever repented on making the wrong choice and why?

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
aativas
aativas
from Delhi
15 years ago

The choice is only between the devil and the deep sea...Cry but i believe one has to carry on voting until the expected change in election system happens!

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Well tough question, Sir. I voted for a candidate who lost but I voted for a party which ran Government. I do not know what choice I am going to make this time and how my choice is going to help in building the nation.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
14 years ago

I feel that none of the party contesting right now will create a revolution to change things around. I'm not saying they are not capable, but its about implementing them and how soon and in what priority its implemented makes a lot of difference. And thats what I have my doubts on.

I have decided who I'm going to vote, only considering the history and not what I believe in them right now. That is because, either way I don't see a revolution happening... sadly. However, my plans are just to do my part as good as possible. And voting is just a very small (but important) part of all the responsibilities that I think I have... to be the change.

To answer the question, I have never regreted who I voted for.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

In a country like India where every family follows some political party, the young turks are bound to be influenced. A vote should be cast to worthy candidate

Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

But the question is What does an individual do when none of the candidates are worthy

LockSign in to reply to this thread