How to get more traffic for Blog?

Anoop
Anoop
from Jhansi
12 years ago

Post ur suggetions tips to get traffic for Blog.

http://www.techzoom.in

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Blog, blog and blog. Content matters the most. But at the same time, publicising also matters. And there are a lot of ways to do so. Start by telling your friends about it and ask them to post about your blog on their facebook walls. 

Here is one innovative idea: Think hard and write message that deals with the currently hot topic: Corruption and include a link at the bottom to your blog. Make sure that the message is long so that your blog's URL doesn't bother the reader much. At the end add: Contribute to the movement by forwrading this message.

NS
from San Jose, California, USA
12 years ago

That's a very good idea.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

This is brilliant. Now people will stop doing self promotion on Indi and do it on Facebook. Ek Teer, Do Nishaan. wah, ustaad, wah!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Good one!
boni
boni
from ahmedabad
12 years ago

-Unqiue content

-Wisely using keywords in ur title and body

-Socialize it via forums,FB,twitter and stumble upon and similar other sites

-WOM-specially helps in the begining!

Thanks!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Focussing on providing value content for readers, genuine commenting and gradually increasing your blogger network. Those were mine, do tell us yours too.. since you are a tech blogger.. am sure you must be having many :-)
Milind Mohan Koyande
Milind Mohan Koyande
from Kolkata
12 years ago

1) Content

2) Social Publishing though Social network and bookmarks

3) Article submissions

4) Forums and blog commenting (But not spamming)

Zephyr
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Can you explain what article submission is?

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Relevant backlinking, nah not spam backlinks, but genuine manually made backlinks on high PR websites/blogs can get you reanked well and inturn real organic traffic from Google.

Meera
from Chennai
12 years ago

Yeah I agree. When we comment on a blog we get the back link and people can visit our blogs. However one needs to be ethical about it. Let us not write "nice post" or "well written" just to leave that back link and then forget about it. I try to visit atleast 80% of the blogs I follow regularly and comment.

Yogesh Vashist
Yogesh Vashist
from New Delhi
12 years ago
This may be helpful:

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

the link mentioned by newabotindia above is good, guys read it, may be it will help you increase traffic.

LockSign in to reply to this thread