Goggle adsense disabled what to do

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

Google adsense disable on my site ,page view daily 50000 what shout I do now ?

apply for review of decision to google but rejected by google 

www.simpletaxindia.org

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
12 years ago

Reason for ban? You got an account ban or ad serving ban on a particular domain?

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

VIOLATION(S) FOUND: It is important for a site displaying AdSense to offer significant value to the user by providing unique and relevant content, and not to place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content. Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking. Please review Google's Webmaster Quality Guidelines ( http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality ) for more information. ACTION TAKEN: We have disabled ad serving to your site. ACCOUNT STATUS: ACTIVE

Sujith
from Kerala
12 years ago

I think you must have received at least a warning two days before. The reasons you can analyze well. Since your appeal is also rejected, it's almost a closed chapter. However after taking necessary corrective measures, you can resubmit for consideration.

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

no warning were issued ,account disabled directly,query also posted on adsense forum but still lunk not favours me 

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

These are not copied post ,actually these are guest posts and he has also posted same on other sites also

Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

guest posts are EVIL. I learnt a lession in the hard way. I don't let unknown folks write guest posts on my blog anymore.

Susam Pal
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Mohan, Good to see you active here. Would you like to share your story and lesson briefly? I am very curious to know how guest posts got you into trouble.

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

you can try putting a link to the guest author's site and having him link to your site from his (if such an option is available. and mention that it is a guest post blah blah.

then approach google again.

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

ad serving for that domain is blocked by google, can u still log into your adsense account? seems that your adsense account is active. "ACCOUNT STATUS: ACTIVE"

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

My account is active and ads on other blog/websites are working

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

What I have understood that they have basic two objection.

1. ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content. 
  2. Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking.

First case is that my most viewed pages have iframe from zoho like tax calculator etc ,which can not be posted on blogger otherwise and only description of calculator is writter .

second aboout navigation issue means person can not check contents in depth ,these problem remain in every blog as we can show blog archive only no system of divide the related content on subject basis or separate site map.

After disable of account I have changed template and it looks nice to me but your views are invited on the above issues and remidial action.

Page Link given by google is also dealt with design of the website

Shunmugasundari
Shunmugasundari
from Chennai
10 years ago

You got ur account back ?? Ads are being displayed in your site..

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
10 years ago

I have changed domain and started again

LockSign in to reply to this thread