What is the maximum Dollars you have earned from your Blog in a Day?

Harshad
Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Blogging is become a serious thing for me and I have started earning some money from it after huge amount of dedication..I know its still penuts but I am happy with whatever I am getting so far as its all parttime.

I have earned upto max $3 in a day one day (I knw its very less), I would like to know how much you guys have made max in a day in your blogging carrier.

Replies 1 to 15 of 15 Descending
Nikhil
Nikhil
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Harshad loved your blog template could you please send me :)

Contact me page is missing on your blog :(

and max dollar earned is concerned mine is just 0.47 $ Embarassed

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

I have used the standard template avaiable in Blogger. I just modified it a little bit to make it apper liek that.

Thanks for the compliment.

You can tell me what things you found interesting in it I will tell you the tricks to achieve them.

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

$ 0.00

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The same here. Your new profile iamge looks good and isn't staraining the eyes as it used to do earlier. Smile

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

thanks mate,  but for some reason, the blue color is getting messed up. It's happening with my gravatar as well as with my facebook logo uploads. I have had to remove blue from facebook, but even then the logo looks blurry. Dunno what to do. Posted about it here on Indi, but noone had any suggestions. Not a single response.

Sorry about hijacking this thread, OP.

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Everythign starts with a 0..The main thing is how you make constant efforts to improve your earnings..If at all thats your goal..

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That's a great amount.... and yes, you can buy lots of peanuts with it :-)

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Ya I know I can buy penuts..with them :) but I guess they are also very expensive these days..

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

And my earnings till date are 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000$

However I have earned some 3 to 4 thousand from other sites.... (just one )  in one year.

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Can you post those links here It would be great examples for others..

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Same here, Zero!! Google rejected my adsense request :-(
SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

my adsense got approved within 3 hrs after applying .

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

why did they reject? it must have been less than 6 months since you registered the domain. Mine go approved pretty quickly, like subhashchy's.  I appled sometime last week and had the approval the same day.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Rumbaho, it does not depends when u registered ur domain, i appied for adsense just after 3 weeks of registration and 11 artilces. but they approved it.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Check this forum out Sub and Rumbaho... I have posted the reply received by google in this forum thread - www.indiblogger.in/m/forum/topic.php?id=7384 Do check out and suggest something!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
My blog completed 2 years yesterday and google rejected the plea about 2 months ago!
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Subhashchy, not sure how that happened. Adsense a "minimum 6 months since registration period" for which they reject blogs. It's there when you sign up.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I check your site.  Nothing seems off.

Maybe the theme is causing some issue. You may be passing our keywords that you don't know exist in the code. Next time you apply, try with a different theme.

Subhashchy, this is really more in your league.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

not getting it, what you mean Rumbaho ?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Sub Please check out this thread!!!

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=7384

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Rumhaho, the link u mentioned is takes me to a advanced 404 page :( what i m suppose to do their ?

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Subhashchy, which link did I mention?

I was only saying that this issue of Adsense Rejection may be caused by something in the theme. That's why I suggested that this may be your area. :o)

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

oh my bad, That was for DS not you . My appology

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Sub, copy and paste that link in the browser... The link is correct! And see if you can help me:)
SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

DS is that about Adsense ? or about putting serach bar in header ? about search bar, below artilces will help you.

this  and

this .

About adsense, i would ask you to re-try. and if still not working then try with another domain or blog if you can arrange one. Not really sure abuout tis.  i m not big adsense user.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

DS is that about Adsense ? or about putting serach bar in header ? about search bar, below artilces will help you.

this  and

this .

About adsense, i would ask you to re-try. and if still not working then try with another domain or blog if you can arrange one. Not really sure abuout tis.  i m not big adsense user.

give me ur email, i have a nice template for your blog

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
It was about adsense... They rejected giving some hi-fi reasons which I could not comprehend... About the template, will mail you:)
Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

I think I remember earning a figure between $10 and $11 a day sometime in December 2010 !! :D  :D Was sooper happy that day he he...

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Wow thats really a cool amount to earn in a day..Imagine getting it everyday..How much shopping you can do..Can you post your blog here??

Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

he he he..yeah..you are right..but sadly thats not the case..My daily earnings usually vary from $0.50 to $4... :P

I think its not good to post blog links here.. you can check that on my profile!! :)

hatim
hatim
from pune
12 years ago

I have made around 5$ in a day guess back in march 5-6 months back. Now i am hardly active and making less than 1$ per day.

Anyways will get active soon hopefully :P

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

You must never give up..on the momentum..keep posting good stuff and keep earning..

Raymond Cardoza
Raymond Cardoza
from Mangalore
12 years ago

Hardly cents to 2 Dollors what is this ?

Cool   I get almost 6 to 10 dolors minimum

Raymond Cardoza
Raymond Cardoza
from Mangalore
12 years ago

My suggestion is Keep good posting, but the post which users want from you , and next thing keep your theme neat without having bulk ads more , third the proper Ad placment and finally all in above wonderful blogger readers like you is must else the blog is nothing but a piece of paper

Jobin Martin
Jobin Martin
from Kottayam
12 years ago

I have made some money from my puzzle website it varied from !5-10 for many months. Earning from blogging is $1-3/day.Blogging needs dedication and lots of quality posts with link building.All the best, try hard you can reach a magic figure(double digit!)

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

So the best we have on indiblogger is a few dollars a day?

I get the feeling that those who are actually earning more are holding out.

I'm sure someone will be reading this thread with a smirk on his face saying Losers!

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Hmmm..I am sure ppl earning loads will never disclose their amounts..

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:) True Rumbaho!
josechukkiri
josechukkiri
from Thrissur(Pudukad)
12 years ago
Info  PR: 0  I: 116,000  L: 0  LD: 418,291  I: 4,680  Rank: 6943  Age: October 11, 2007  I: 0  whois source Robo: yes Sitemap: no  Rank: 1235811  Price: 10 Links: 62(4)|5 Density

I have three blogspot blogs. Out of these two were disabled by adsense. On one blog adsense ad is running. The reason of disabling my ads due to posting content reagarding ptc sites. That time  was not aware about this fact. Now I am careful not to post such articles. Because of low traffic, I am not earning any thing literally.

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Thanks for the info :)

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

$50-$60 depends on the traffic though, boosts at times

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

wow.........

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

No ads, nothing......even I tried for adsense, twice and then left it.....

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

there are other ad networks and they work really well

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hmm which are they?

Shrikrishna Meena
from Ajmer
12 years ago

May Be I can Help you something... JUST Send me an Indimail.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thank you Shrikrishna for adding and help too. :)

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

infolinks, smowtion, chitika, lots more

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Thanks Chaitanya

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Dont think I have earned more than 2 or 3 $ in a day... But I dont login to my adsense acct often. Is there any option in adsense to check this info out?

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes Arti, But not official. 

Give your adsense account to me :P . I will take care of your adsense income and you can concentrate on just blogging. Ha ha

LockSign in to reply to this thread