Who are all attending the Bangalore Meet ?

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Guys i totally forgot about the meet till an acquaintance reminded me regarding the meet, by the way from my network of over 500 guys from Indi, i would like to check out who all are attending.  I hope it serves as a reminder for the meet at Bangalore, sponsored by Samsung i presume.  Good luck guys hope to meet you at Goldfinch.....is it Goldfinger, La James Bond movie.Smile

Replies 1 to 17 of 17 Descending
R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am.. I'm also bringing my self, my charm and my appetite along Smile

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Good to know RAJ you too will be there along with your appetiser LolzSmile

Rock on raj,
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I am waiting for Reply from Mohan, Rajesh Prabhu and Dhiraj Shenoy from Bangalore, guys are you attendingSmile

Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I will try to be there :)

I am not attending, In body, but my mind is fully present at goldfinch hotel, welcoming All.
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

wow, so I guess we can expect an out-of-body post from you.

Though If you have any content out of the body then it won't appear, right?

Rumbaho, have you read a book "journey's out of body". I have it, great book, formulae to getout and roam around too, is given, by practice you can achieve something, but risky though you maynot e ableto return back.

hehehehe. but it's a fact. 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

prass hope u have reached

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

samsung galaxy 750 presentation on

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

intro session 49 sec on 

Great ,umesh Ji , keep the live commentary onn...
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

umakant laxmi rajan 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

raj  fu love intro

Gr8 going
Many imminent personalities must be present
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

150+ celebs r present

great opportunity

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

raj  fu love intro

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I gave a suggestion to the promoters to take the meets live, in terms of hoisting it on Forum, If a meet is taking place is in Blore, it can be linked up through forum with live updates from members or participants, even if one participant makes one comment it would run into 150 comments, similarly people who are not participating in the meet physically could virtually do so by voting, replying, giving feedbacks and suggestions.  In this manner meets can a event for everybody to look forward on a saturday or sunday noon at least 6 to 8 times a year.Smile

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Guys please check out the first video of the meet relayed through Samsung Tab from my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/u.k.derebail

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Some pictures from the Indiblogger's meet which happened last evening in Bangalore; Do tag if you spot yourself :) :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259788297387752.69687.194254377274478&type=1

saw them, great pics,  umesh ji looks stunning in it. 

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Some pictures from the Indiblogger's meet which happened last evening in Bangalore; Do tag if you spot yourself :) :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259788297387752.69687.194254377274478&type=1

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Looks like some issue with the link here, please check the pictures on facebook.com/iclickd

this link working fine,

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Vijay, i checked pictures as soon as it was loaded in the noon itself Smile Thanks

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nice pics Vijay:)
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Great guys.......

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Check out the photos in the link posted by Vijay and on my blog and pass your expert comments MohiniSmile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

ya, seen and commented already......:) Thanks.....

LockSign in to reply to this thread