IndiStuff contest - Carconnect.in

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Vouchers, vouchers, more vouchers, and IndiPattani vouchers! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/11/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Smile

CLARIFICATION: You can post any road trip/car experience on Carconnect.in - it could even be an earlier post of yours. The point is simply to try out Carconnect. Once you've done that, blog about your experience with their website, and submit the post to IndiBlogger!

Replies 21 to 40 of 127 Ascending
Sonia
Sonia
from India
9 years ago

Yuhoo!! Waiting for the badge Renie.. I hope we get it soon.

How long will it take to send vouchers? The sale season is about to end ;) 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

My friend, the sale bonanzas are yet to reach their peak. :)

But please be reminded that these Flipkart vouchers are valid ONLY for products sold by W S Retail, which is the official vendor. So people who are expecting any sort of Flipkart vouchers can start browsing and long-listing or short-listing products with this in mind. Another vital fact is that these vouchers can now be used in parts... they were 'one-time'use only earlier. The third important fact is that one can combine only three different vouchers.

:)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Recently BA sent me a voucher and I was able to use it on non WS products also Innocent 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

@Ranjit Really? Then I must re-read their T&C again... they may have made this change and included all vendors or sellers.

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Not possible. All GV's and wallet balance can ONLY be used for products being sold be WS Retail. No other GV exists.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

As per their T&Cs it's applicable to only WS-retail but now a days it works with many other vendors. They have mentioned "gift vouchers may not be applicable with purchase from other sellers", which leaves a chance "may be applicable" too... So, sometimes it's better not to give an absolute 'NO' before dry-running the whole thing thoroughly [Cheers]

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FLIPKART e-GIFT VOUCHERS

1. The e-Gift Voucher can ONLY be redeemed on the Flipkart.com website only against WS Retail seller. "

- Copy pasted directly from flipkart. I know my facts...and I have been their regular buyer [Cheers] :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I had one FK voucher from IB and one from BA. The seller was not WS Retail. When I tried to pay with IB voucher, I got the message saying that the voucher can be redeemed only for products from WS Retail. But when I tried with BA voucher, I didn't get any such message and the transaction was successful. Laughing

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Might be some technical glitch R Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

On the order details page, the seller is being shown as SuperStorZ but on the product page, the seller is WS retail. IB voucher did not work for it but BA voucher did. Innocent

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

OMG! Are you talking about the Kannakeep Calm activity wala 200/- Rs worth voucher Ranjith? Yes, worked for me too! Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes! Laughing 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Vouchers too have their own mind now. :)

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Bhavana it seems that you have noticed something really good... lets see what they say :P

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Renie ji .. ab toh  batao koun le gaye IP prizes .. contest page par toh dikh nahi rahe .. and there are 77 winners outta 80 in consolation prize winner list .. through some light and enlight us Tongue out

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

@Bhavana Please read the wonderful insights on this thread:

https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=19586

:)

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Mohit .. lets seeeeeeee Innocent

AP .. not gettin your point 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats Arvind Sir, Garima, Sammya and all the other winners! Yay! Smile

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thank you Bushra. :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Can someone please tell me what these IndiPattani prizes are?

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

its similar to early bird prizes from indiblogger side.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Early bird, is it?

OK... thanks for the info, Sajal. :)

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

hey Bhavana I don't think that they can combine it..as 80 people were going to get 1k vouchers...Indipattani prizes must be announced by them much before...

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

congrtssss to all winers.. but where are indipattanis .. moreover, there are only 76 winers for 1k voucher wat about rest 4 winners .. will they be considered as IPs  ?

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

now dnt take me wrong but I can see 2-3 posts which are repeated in the 1k voucher list .. the same post and mentioned twice .. I guess its some sort of  error may be human or software wala .. may be they have combined the lists of 1k vouchers and IPs/EB .. 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Sorry for the confusion - five of the voucher winners were the Indi-Pattaanis, hence the duplication. I've corrected that and displayed them seperately. As for the number of vouchers  - that's because there were only 71 valid entries!

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Congrats to all the winner Laughing

Also I think, because not all participants or winners are from cities, and not all courier services are good enough to drop the package at our doorstep, it'd be great if Team Indie can share courier details along with sharing name of the winners. 

Arvind, your blog post was great. Deserved the win. I read it all and that was some great storytelling. Kudos!

Keep Up!

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thank you, Tarun... and I was going through the dense travel post index on your blog and read the one where you go to the source of River Saraswati and loved it. I think I'm going to read through all your travel posts.

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Yaay! :D

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

congrtzzz man !!!! and thanx for mentioning me in your post :P

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
where r indipattani prizes .. Plz paste the link
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Bhavana you have won three vouchers Cool Hope the dentist gets paid this time Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

hmm yeah dentist wud be very happy .. now I can give her a  choice between borosil and flipkart vouchers Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

ur dentist is very parient woman it seems...she waits months too for her payment as per contest results:P (kiddin)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

patient*

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

ND .. Trupti (dentist) is the younger sis of a good frnd of mine, therefore,  my appointments at her clinic and my treatment bills are always delayed Cool she is more like a family dentist.. and its not the whole bill tht is remained, moreover both sisters have no idea that m going to give her those vouchers.. it was trup's elder sis camera that saved me in the 2nd round. Smile 

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

congrats to all the winners....didn't find my name in the winners list....

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
am i dreaming, all 3 entries of mine has won the 1k voucher each .. Am using mobile browser plz chk n let me know
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can share them with me Tongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I thought you won multiple awards in diff categories like early birds ... , chalo congrats,

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

DVD .. am also confused ... thnkss again.

Ranjith ... noooooooo u dint add me back when I added u in my Indi network .. Undecided

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congrats winners Smile double dhamaka on indi Smile

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats winners, true Vijay double dhamaka, hamper n a voucher for me.Smile But how did u get to know the results were out??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Congrats Vijay LaughingLaughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

My crystal bowl Smile Meghana thanks and congrats to you.

Ranjith Thanks Smile

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Hello Renie, any updates on this one? Btw received the merchandise! :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I've got all the merchandise linked to all categories... gold, diamond, and platinum... and I do think the company is serious about rewarding people on their portal.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

you are the winner congrarts !!

I am yet to receive my merchandise package :/ 

They don't even respond to emails. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Try calling them up... 

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Results? ;)

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Aha... so you too have joined the 'results kab?' chorus? :)

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

keep patience dude !!! It will be out soon !!! don't worry ;)

LockSign in to reply to this thread