Happy Hour: Celebrating Friendships With ZEE TV's Yaaron Ki Baraat

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This Happy Hour Topic is only for blogs with an IndiRank of 70 or above.Submissions from blogs below 70 IndiRank will not be considered.

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours.php?permalink=zee_celebrating_friendships/

For the first time on Indian television, ZEE TV brings you a fun-filled chat show Vivo Smartphone presents Yaaron Ki Baraat co-powered by Amazon.in and Brooke Bond Red Label that will put celebrity friendships to test through a series of fun challenges and tasks. Tune in to ZEE TV at 8 PM on 8th October. 

Replies 21 to 40 of 131 Descending
Pearl
Pearl
from Chennai
7 years ago

@ RioZee, I agree ...if this happy hours had been announced 3 days earlier...I would be on other side of the fence.

I feel indi ranking is an absurd way to do any sort of selection...as it depends on multiple factors which are sometimes completely out of control of  the blogger.

Submission clock is running 5 minutes late. is not it?

Dipika Desai
Dipika Desai
from Vadodara
7 years ago

I dont know why my mozrank is always zero. I have good alexa rank but no moz rank hence low indirank. I could not participate in this contest also.

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Not fare.... Once I have indirank 84 now its down...... Indi team do something.........

SWAPNIL PANDEY
SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Galleries of pictures means hell loads of pictures with your bestie...Right? Not two three...they don't make galleries. 

giys can u see the submt button yet?

No it is 5 minute late

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

Yup thats hat I thought.. Thanks though I was panicking already

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
7 years ago

First time in 12 months my Indirank goes below 70 (its 69), and then this HH comes along :(

Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

Ouch..border :( 

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Submitted within 50, in 1 min got 59 entries

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Done... Submitted, within the first 30! Feel so good! 

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
7 years ago

Oops! Had error the first time, when I could submit...the entries were already above 80!

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

same here and still not able to submit.. same error

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

Submitted within first 5 seconds. #6 :D 

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

WHo is ur internet provider? It took 10 secs for the site to check for duplicate links etc etc and anothe 20 secs for indistatus page load. By the time i checked it was above 50 Cry

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

great steve...

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
7 years ago

Sorry, you cannot submit any more entries for this campaign. (1 is the limit for Happy Hour Campaigns)

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

why only 50? :(Cry ill cry out loud if i dont get 

IB plz do something.. there is some error in submitting

Alok Singhal
Alok Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

Hi Renie,

There was so much delay. Then when you opened up, first time i got the error (Code - Pelendur). When i submitted again, it was alreadty 79!

I see few others got some errors as well. What can be done here? 

Hi Renie, I second Alok. Please do something. 

Alok Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

I looked up for the Error Online. It is one of your (Indivine) defined errors and can be found here: https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=21005&view=latest

It says the 'Title of the post is too short.' How come this title is too short - 

When Your Life Partner Is Your Best Friend

Even if it was short, why did the same Title work 2nd time and the post got submitted?

Alok Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

Got mine few days back. Seems like my obsession with detail (in this case of checking my posts multiple times for any issues before publishing) paid off here :)

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I got error while submitting, Link didn't found, I checked again and it is there. Inditeam Please check what was the problem.

I got really confused with the submission clock! I realized later that it was running 5 minutes late..... while I was checking if there's something wrong with my connection, it was too late Cry Submitted well above 50! But, I really think, at least the first 100 should be given the voucher. It would be unfair otherwise.

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Woah! There was a Happy Hour! 5K!!!!

Sad will miss this because of my IndiRank.

IndiRank dropped terribly and hasn't picked up yet. CryCryCry From 77/79 to 44.

Why me!!!!! CryCry

All the best to other bloggers!!!

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

dropped by 33? How did that happen? Did u blog anything last month ? that could be a reason if u didnt

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

two/three posts per week. Still it dropped. Maybe I'll have to be a bit more regular Frown

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Submitted at 4 :)

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

How?? Kaunsa internet hai bhai?

SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

hey did you receive some mail from IB regarding it?

LockSign in to reply to this thread