BNLF Mumbai: Official Thread

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, our most ambitious project is now underway, and we need all of you on board. This entire thing is planned and executed by IndiBlogger - which means all of you can play a crucial role in this event!

https://www.bnlf.com/

You should receive an email today with regards to getting passes for this event, and the grand scale of things. In the meantime though, perhaps we can use this thread to discuss bloggers from Mumbai hosting outstation bloggers for the two days of BNLF (thanks to Blogwati Gee for the idea!).

Bloggers from outside Mumbai who are looking for a place to stay, and bloggers from Mumbai who have a spare bed or three, please let us know!

Unfortunately, IB will not be able to sponsor travel or accomodation for outstation bloggers, as this event is really quite expensive, far, far more expensive than anything we've ever done before. On the upside though, that means being at this event is going to be more than worth your while!

Also, if anyone has any tips or questions on traveling to Mumbai, finding hotels near the venue which are safe for women, so on and so forth - please add it to this thread. Thanks! Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 182 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

So, how many people applied for it but noticed that the thingy asked to apply as if you're doing it for the first time? I did it again but I think its best to point it out unless the ones who applied for it but bounced back means they're rejected...

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

TS, that shouldn't happen, do you mean you applied before, and the website says that you haven't? Or is it asking you to login? (You have to login separately, since it's on a new domain now)

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Well I and I think Dipti faced that issue. We applied when it was known and few days ago I checked it was reset and asked to apply. I applied it and when I shared it on indichat, Dipti noticed the same. I went ahead and applied it, not sure about her though. 

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

Must have been some other Dipti. Tongue out

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I think its DS. 

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

TS, you should login and then it says your application status

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

er...yeah. How else would have I applied for and get the message "Your application is being processed." until last week?

That's not the problem. I was already logged in at the time and already applied for it at the time it was announced. It was still shown Your application is being processed until the last time I checked, which was few days ago. I re-applied again, thinking that it must be some weird glitch with another person also said she had the same issue (not dipti, maybe parichita). 

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

When I logged in through the link provided in email, it said 'Your application is being processed'. Do I need to daily login? or We are going to get an email???? 

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

is there anything that can increase the chances of getting the Invites? Smile

Radhika Mundra
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
8 years ago

I got a provisional pass yesterday. @Renie could you update us regarding the second day so that I can book my tickets accordingly?? 

Jayanth Majety
Jayanth Majety
from Chennai
8 years ago

Got the pass. :) 

Pragati Bidkar
Pragati Bidkar
from Pune
8 years ago

Looking forward to learn Day 2 plans..

Renie, can IB work with any surrounding hotels or Lalit itself to get a good rate? Since many people will be traveling, we are looking at 2-3  nights and considering the timing of the event, minimum local travel will be prefered by all, I think.

Please share your thoughts or plans on this. Thanks.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

U can choose oyorooms which are like 999 or 1299 only..

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Is this the time when people with no pass should start loosing hope?!.

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

May be..I too didn't get it yet.......

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Did you write the blog post within the stipulated date as they mentioned?

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Nope!!!Frown

Those who wrote bnlf post within 24th Aug were given provisional pass
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
8 years ago

I didn't write any post, Rio. I still got a provisional pass. 

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

That's really great, Radhika, congratulations :-)

Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
8 years ago

Thank you, @TechChumz! :) Congratulations to you too! :)

Great going Radhika,
Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
8 years ago

i also got my provisional pass today without writing a post. thanks IB :)

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hey Peeps..Got my provisional pass!! ..So happy!!!!!!! Thanks Indiblogger!! love you guys!!

Congrats humaid
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Thanks... Looking forward to see you there!!

Yo dude, me too.
Jayanth Majety
from Chennai
8 years ago

Congrats dude ! See you there! 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Out of curiosity, how many people from Mumbai have received this invite? 

I think if some are left after the out of Mumbai bloggers I think.
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, we've only moderated the first wave, and even that was exclusively non-Mumbai (so that you/they have time to plan travel). We have tons of moderation left, so if you haven't received a pass as yet, don't worry! Smile

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Aaah I figured that was the case!! People here are talking about plans about travel arrangement and stay so that makes sense. 

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

love the agenda. Great to be there. Anyone from Chennai coming to Mumbai?

Jayanth Majety
from Chennai
8 years ago

Yes, I am. 

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Good to know. Will meet up there.

Rahul Prabhakar
Rahul Prabhakar
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Still waiting for a pass. Renie, please send fast in order to make prior arrangements.

Bindu Cherungath
Bindu Cherungath
from Ghaziabad
8 years ago

I was eagerly waiting for my pass, since I had applied for the same. Could you please let me know the update on this. My lot of wonderful friends have got the provisional passes. I dont want to miss the event. Please let me know.

Radhika Mundra
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
8 years ago

Got the provisional pass for Day 2, too! :) Thanks, Indi! Hoping to have a great time there! :)

Did you apply separately for day 2 pass
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
8 years ago

Yes, you have to apply separately for that. :)

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Rio, you can apply for Day 2 pass now. Just goto BNLF.com

Ohhk, thanks
Applied, thanks.
Yay, thanks indi team, got my provisional pass for day 2 as well.
Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

yayyy!! Got my provisional pass for day 2 as well Smile Thanks Team IB!!!!

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

2 days in Mumbai for me now!!! Got the second day provisional pass too!!! Smile thank you guys!!! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread