Blogging Moments

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  1. What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Laughing
  2. What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? Cry
  3. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided
  4. How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool
  5. An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. Yell

Share on one or two or all five. Up to you SmileInnocent

Indian by birth, blogger by choice, blogger by passion -  Laughing we all would have had a lot such moments. What were yours? Share with us here! (Initiated by Poosri, taken 4 steps further by moi. Innocent)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: so newbie forum addicts can also respond :)
First 1-20
21-22
Replies 21 to 22 of 22 Descending
Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago
  1. The best thing that has happened to me is ‘Writing’ because it helped me to find many pearls (friends) in my life who supports me whenever I am down, to multiply my happiness and to bestow unconditional love :-)
  2. The worst thing that has happened to me is ‘Shedding Tears’, ‘Heart Broken’ because of the unbearable pain caused by the result of few contests (Celebrations, Billion Hearts Beating, Fire-Freeze, and Samsung Mobilers…) not because of the crown but my creativity became an e-trash.
  3. The weirdest thing that has happened to me is ‘A Proposal’; a mad girl who misunderstood my kolaveri post and display picture created a mess and ended up in proposing me in FB and mail.
  4. I have met many in IndiBlogger meet and the best moments were meeting Vinay & Zainab at Iskon Temple, and Bikram at Birmingham.
  5. I have a big list of unforgettable experience but one I would love to mention is the helping hands by one of my blogging friends when my father was down with cancer.

I’d love to say, ‘Indian By Birth, Blogger By Passion’, that’s the reason for creating a group in FB… Why not IndiBlogger create a Badge with these words? 

Someone is Special

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

To find friends through blogging is one very happy thing, and a pleasure to have met you that way!

Your creativity is no e-trash. Sad that it was turned into that.

U got a proposal in blog too? Wow. Accepted it?

Met you twice in Blogger meet's I think. ISCKON and Samsung. Good times. :)

Hope he is doing very fine now, with all the love and support you give him!

I second that badge suggestion :)

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago

sadly it was...... and ha ha ha.. I rejected her :-) of course Good times and Dad is better now.. 

Happy you are with my suggestion.. Renie.. please create one for us to flaunt in our blog..

Someone is Special

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

He might Cool Lets wait and see.

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago
  1. What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? 

I have earned a huge network of friends and have discovered my passion for writing..

What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided

Once someone mailed me about their personal life after reading one of my self help blogs... and bugged me to stay in touch with him for no reason

How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool

none

An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. 

Yet to happen.. :(

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

So did you fall to the bugging? or bug the falling person?

Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

I used the bugspray called "SPAM" and got rid of the person .. :P

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Did the bug spray have a long lasting effect? :P

First 1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread