Blogging Moments

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  1. What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Laughing
  2. What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? Cry
  3. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided
  4. How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool
  5. An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. Yell

Share on one or two or all five. Up to you SmileInnocent

Indian by birth, blogger by choice, blogger by passion -  Laughing we all would have had a lot such moments. What were yours? Share with us here! (Initiated by Poosri, taken 4 steps further by moi. Innocent)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: so newbie forum addicts can also respond :)
First 1-20
21-22
Replies 21 to 22 of 22 Ascending

Hmmm..nice thread Tongue out

1) I cannot pin point on one thing and say that it has been the best thing to have happened. I still am waiting for the best thing to happen. But, IndiBlogger has been one of the best things to have happened for me personally. It has been a great stress buster for me. Smile

2) The worst thing that has happened to me because of my blog was when I had to change my "About me" section on my blog since my dad felt it would make the prospective grooms run away from me Tongue out Seriously, is something like "I am an angel with two devil horns on my head" that bad??

3) The weirdest thing that has happened to me was getting a marriage proposal through a matrimonial site from one of my followers Wink

4) I have met only 4-6 people from my blog friends, that too only because I knew them before they started to read my blog Tongue out I don't know if that counts.

5) None as of today. I must be quite boring you see. Surprised

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Wow! That must've been weird, PS! Did you accept the proposal? Wink When's the big day?

Indiblogger is one of the best that's happened to me too! A fun happening place where I've made lots of friends! Smile

No, that don't count Wink Innocent

PS, Weird thing, is really most weird. I hope it's not after he saw your shine is back pic. On your dove post. Hehehehe, There is nothing to laugh on this.I can understand the plight of poor fellow.
Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Leo: I didn't accept the proposal Tongue out

@ PL: Nope, I got the proposal much before the Dove post. It is weird, more so, because I wasn't expecting something like that to happen Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Quite a life you have lived since starting a blog :P
Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

@ DS: Yes my life has been quite happening if I can say so Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What a wedding proposal! You should have accepted it. He would be following you all the time. Tongue out

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Ranjith : There is no guarantee of that. Tongue out He might have stopped following if at all I had accepted the proposal.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

LOL your dad does not know that guys today think differentlyTongue out

That would have made more sense to any sensible guy, believe me.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

You can, ask my family, Deepak, Geeta, Arti, Sancheeta, Simran......I haven't met anybody personally. But....our bond is beyond words....:). 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

A few words ho sakta hai Mohinee. Thoda to share kar lo na. Please... Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hmm kahan se shuru karu.......yeh dastan tab kee hai,......jab kuch pagal indi chat pe din bhar baaten karte the (pagal wali baat +ve sense me)...fir blogging kam aur baaten jyada fir...baaten kam aur ladai jyada......fir ladai kam aur pyar jyada.....fir pyar kam aur blggoing jyada bas isise sab blogger by passion ban gaye.......fir blogging kam aur pyar jyada.......:)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I haven't met any blogger personally yet. not even Deepak.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Thats so nice Mohinee! Smile Hope some day to be part of that extended family of yours! Can feel the love!

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Haven't you gone for an Indimeet yet? Surprised

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

It's not necessary to say  we call this as Indifamily. we are all like a family....

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

No not yet, I missed the Mumbai meets....I could meet, ani, hemal and all the friends there...that may be the saddest moment in blogging for me

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Ah, don't be sad Mohinee Frown meets will come. Renie and Vineet and team are all ears I am sure! Jald hi ek aur hoga. Then you can meet a lot of your Indifamily! Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What an extended family! Smile 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Meets keep coming and going but the friendship in the hearts stays on for ever.... And making someone friends even though haven't met them personally is something special. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
What a reply Mohini... And thats true Ranjith, friends remain in the hearts...

First 1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread