Why Kolkata has got no indibloggers' meet for years

Datta Ghosh
Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Kolkata, the land of writers, thinkers and adda baaz (informal meetings ) so dismal to see that Kolkata has got no indibloggers' meet in years, what are we doing?

First 1-20
21-25
Replies 21 to 25 of 25 Ascending

Hey Gaurab..congrats !! on the Racold win....Laughing

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks :) I wasn't even aware that the results were out. I saw your comment and went there to check it. Yay, this is my first big win here. LaughingCool

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Another reason "could" be lack of interest. 

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Lack of interest?Innocent...U mean Kolkata bloggers lack interest in..?Innocent

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks Gaurab, yes, sometimes we tend to get too laid back and thus lose interest

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I think nobody could actually tell what's the excat reason except the Inditeam but this is my guess and it could be wrong. Innocent I think you guys should arrange a meet by yourself just to show that you guys are interseted and there would be good number of bloggers who would be interested in coming to the meet. Then it will be open the Inditeam to take your request seriously. Smile

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Knitha - Yes, I think this could one of the reason along with sponsors. Not much of a response in this as well.

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks Gaurab, I am thinking of putting up this question to the inditeam and Congrats on your Racold Win!!Smile

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

As Nd suggested,organise one...If not wait till sponserers look into Kolkata to sponser a meet....

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Knitha, can you suggest how do you get sponsors for the meet?

Yes , I second Datta...please please Renie look into the matter Smile..we want an Indimeet in Kolkata ....pleaseeeeeeee !!!!

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Maniparna, why don't we take an initiative to start one?

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Maybe, because of the dearth of sponsors.

Since any IndiBlogger meet is dependent on sponsors, maybe, IB might not be getting sponsors to host an IB meet there.

First 1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread