post creation from answers.

I wish to create a post with support of you all, friends on marriagebook. Write below what quality you look for in your husbad/wife. Bachelor's too can participate with their views on future arena.

All answers will take form of a blogpost,  with links to their blogs at my google pr.2 blog, marriage book.

First 1-20
21-31
Replies 21 to 31 of 31 Descending
Indu Sharma
Indu Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I got mine. He loves me truely. Nothing other matters to me.  Cool I am cool and he is hot ! Wink Tongue out Sealed

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

phirto room temperature me a jaoge aap log.... i mean hot+cold=neutral temperature [strange!]

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

@Indu good for you. BTW how long have you been married? Foot in mouth

Great, thanks for penning your views, frankly.
Indu Sharma
Indu Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Cool

Indu Sharma
Indu Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

It's been a year now.

Indu Sharma
Indu Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@ Anunoy it's not hot + cold = neutral. It's hot + cold = steam. lol...Sealed

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Whew!

Indu Sharma
Indu Sharma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Innocent

Many thanks to Ranjith, the post is up at marriagebook, three cheers to his salient efforts.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You're welcome Rio! Laughing

Prasanna Seshadri
Prasanna Seshadri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Good post Laughing

Thanks prasanna
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hey there RIO,I hope I am not lateWhat I will look for in my guy:1. Nature (Caring,Understanding,Humility)2. Some one who will consider me equal and disagree with gender bias thereby both of us contributing to every aspect of our future3. Accept me as what i am both my positives and negatives (Ofcourse I have to do the same for him)

Though post is up, but no problem, i will add the upcoming views, cheers. And thanks tonns for the support in building up the post.
Posted your views snuffles
Khushrav W
Khushrav W
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Gah! Late to post an opinion. 

Khushrav, post it bro. Will be added to the post.
Khushrav W
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hmm, I actually wanted to post on such a topic, coming through as a consequence of the Compatibility Issues I'm pulled or repelled by; but then just like most topics, it sank in the corners of my mental conscience. 

My notion of love is the way I apply butter to my toast - Generous Heaps and dripping, with additional side-effects. [Metaphor: Butter is to Cholesterol as Love is to Being taken for granted].

My compatibility with a person goes hand-in-hand with my own rendion of my own personality. I'm a perpetual underminer who has varied layers depending on situations. I consider myself a Human, irrespective of religion or nationality, perceptive to making flaws. And I can sideline major dips in my life scenarios in the form of disappointments, depressions, and anger behind sarcastic humor, Facebook outrages and/or occasional straight face. 

I'd want my woman to be an endless ocean of support; who, if encourages disclosure of problematic encouncters, should be far from judgmental, should manage to appreciate my honesty and courage, and then, utilize that very ocean of support to stick with me. If I do manage to find someone absolutely opposite to me in matters of physical aspects like TV Shows, Political/Religious Views or even if she argues with me over who is better than Sachin Tendulkar as a batsman, I'd still manage to live with every such issue. But I would still seek some sorta similarity on Temperament, Ideology, Wit, Listening Capability, Memory, and ability to indulge in and handle logical discussions. 

I have a notion for the kind of woman my attention attracts to, and until recent time, that notion was safeguarded and blindly followed. That very notion has now been transformed into an ever-adapting, far more complex procedure. Gah! I'm gonna die alone. :P  

Posted your views bro. Can check out.
Wow, i am learning things. I added both the posts of snuffles and khusrav, going on the footsteps of ranjith. People who wanna express views can still pour in their views. I will try to add them soon enough.
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

In my opinion, expectation is the root cause of all disappointment - It is best to accept and appreciate people as they are. 

Given that, if you are going to have an arranged marriage and you are going to have to choose from a pool, some of the things one can look at is:-

1. Someone who can understand and appreciate your core values.

2. Someone who is logical and can be engaged in an open dialogue when taking decisions.

3. Someone for who you feel respect for as a person. Theoretically one can say everyone should respect everyone else. But we are human and we have preujudices and egos. So you start with thinking someone is inferior, it is going to reflect in your behavior and you end up in conflict.

4. Someone who is not too proud or egositic - due to education/career or dad's financial position or physical appearance. 

Posted at my blog, thanks bro.

First 1-20
21-31
LockSign in to reply to this thread