Horlicks Growth+ Happy Hour

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The below is what I get! So this is an exclusive Happy Hour?

Sorry! That Happy Hour Topic is reserved for parenting bloggers at the moment. Please check back in a few days as it may be opened to all by then.

Replies 21 to 40 of 78 Descending
Rashmi Gopal Rao
Rashmi Gopal Rao
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Sure Amit; saw that:) Thanks for letting me know.

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

When are we gonna receive vouchers? I have to buy gift for my dad.  :/ is it going to be Amazon voucher or flipkart?

Thanks for the invite and the voucher, team! 

Sooriya Jayaseelan
Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
7 years ago

Got my voucher!! Its Flipkart. Thanks team!!!

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
7 years ago

Thank you team for the voucher Smile

Ghazala Naseem
Ghazala Naseem
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Got the invition for Happy hours some 5 days back , submitted my entry on time , mine was 24th entry and today got the voucher ,

Thanks IB & Horlicks :-) 

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Got my voucher, yayyy Laughing Thank you IB Laughing Thank you Horlicks Laughing 

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Thank you IB Team & Horlicks for the voucher and the invite! :)

Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
7 years ago

Thank you I got my Voucher!! :)

Rashmi Gopal Rao
Rashmi Gopal Rao
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thank you very much IB & Horlicks for the invite and the voucher:)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Uninvited me....

Invite keval chuninda couples ko milaa, jo hamesha shanti se colgate kaa gungaan karte hain
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Hahahaa pad kahin BA jaisa mahaol na ban jaye yahan. Let's just hope for the best.

MeenalSonal
MeenalSonal
from Faridabad
7 years ago

Thanks Indi team for invite n voucher :)

Atulpriya Sharma
Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Got it, thanks team IB 👍🏽
ANUPAMA
ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Dear ANU,

We're sorry to inform you that your entry Before It's Too Late... for the Horlicks Growth+ Happy Hour topic cannot be accepted, as your post does not comply with the submission guidelines of this topic.

IndiBlogger.in

But I don't know where it doesn't comply with the submission guidelines. If they could point out, it would have been easier to correct.

ANUPAMA
ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I am not feeling bad for not getting the voucher but for the reason that it got rejected..... for some mistakes....

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Where is the link to the horlicks page in your blog post. 

your "right measures" link is only redirecting me to blogger.com. hence it was rejected

And next time, stop posting your blog links in forum.. its not allowed here

Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar
from New delhi
7 years ago

Thanks Team Indiblogger for Voucher!

ANUPAMA
ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

ohh...thanks Karthik ...corrected it. Will they consider it now?

Hi @ANU, Since you have already got a rejection mail, your this blog post doesn't comply. So, please delete it and republish it with the required changes and again submit it in the next Happy Hour going in the next 2 nd a half hrs. You will get your voucher then! :)

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Once rejected, i dont think u can resubmit or reapply for the same.

do read all conditions and requirements properly before next submission. Word count , grammar, hyperlinks every bit matters

Received my voucher yesterday! Thank you Horlicks & Indi team for this special invitation! :)

ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi Maitreni, thanks.

ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi Maitreni,

Did As you suggested but not finding the link to submit

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

@Anu, once we submit our post for a Happy Hour campaign, thereafter the "Submit" button goes invisible for us. I don't know if they reconsider a post once it has been rejected but you can try sending the link of your updated post through the Contact page of IB and hope for the best. 

I didn't get the invite... can I expect one or its too late?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Don't give up as yet, Swarna. Only 84 submissions have been made so far. I guess, they are carefully selecting bloggers, probably in batches, for this campaign as was asked by the brand Horlicks. It was only yesterday that they sent an invite to Nandhini (Chandrasekaran). A few others too were probably selected. So who knows, your turn too may come soon. We can only take wild guesses Tongue out

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

I got the invite on 1st July, not yesterday. After I received the voucher post submission, I just put a thank you note for both together Laughing We will have to wait and see, Swarna, whether IB will make it open the remaining HH vouchers to all or select another set of bloggers. 

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

hopefully... I have been very positive on this one and have been waiting eagerlyFrown

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Oh, sorry Nandhini Tongue out 

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

Tayyip got the invitation and submitted

Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Mine got rejected for less word count.Can anyone tell me how to resubmit?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

@Sonali, once we submit our post for a Happy Hour campaign, thereafter the "Submit" button goes invisible for us. I don't know if they reconsider a post once it has been rejected but you can try sending the link of your updated post through the Contact page of IB and pray that they accept it. However reconsidering a post sets a bad precedent as everyone will start doing that. But you can quietly give it a try Tongue out. But henceforth, please read all the guidelines given for a particular Happy Hour before submitting your post. Usually the word limit is kept at a minimum of 500 words, but to be on the safe side, always try writing at least 550-600 words. Good luck Smile 

Edit

Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Amit Thank you. I will try next time. No problem at all :) thank you for replying :) happy blogging. Thank you Indiblogger :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread