Horlicks Growth+ Happy Hour

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The below is what I get! So this is an exclusive Happy Hour?

Sorry! That Happy Hour Topic is reserved for parenting bloggers at the moment. Please check back in a few days as it may be opened to all by then.

Replies 21 to 40 of 78 Ascending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Open to all folks - submit away! Smile

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Renie, sollitu pannu paa.. just now saw and got shocked that it was open for all... had to write 500 words in 9 mins :P

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Invitation... Invitation... Invitation....  humhe bhi chahiye [greedy grin]

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
7 years ago

How can I get the invitation to participate??

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Pls see my above comment :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Guys this is not a request forum, nor a place to publicise ur blogs. There are 10,000 + bloggers who want to be a part of this.. Given this is specific to some category

IB has their own ways of identifying bloggers as per their need. so pls stop requesting invites.. then everyone in IB will start doing this

Sobha Kalyani
Sobha Kalyani
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

I blog on parenting and health & beauty. Can I get an invitation to participate in HH?

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
7 years ago

I blog on parenting, food and health too. Can I expect an invite please? 

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I blog about kids,teenagers, the man of the house, food and a dog too... so I'm good for writing about pets too ,I guess. But no one gave me an invite :-(

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

IndiStatus shows more than 100 remaining vouchers. It's high time this Happy Hour should be opened to all. :)

Thanks for the invite and the voucher, team!

Manisha
Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

I am parental blogger as well, and wondering what are the parameters?

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Voucher Received!

Thanks IB and Horlicks.. Got my voucher

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Submitted!

ANUPAMA
ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Since the number of vouchers surpass the number of entries...wouldn't it be fair enough to consider the rejected posts which have been updated(corrected) as per guidlines....

We all actually spent some precious time for this...

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Technically I shouldn't have any issue as it's solely IB's discretion whom they'll invite. Still feeling pseudo-deprived.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I understand your feelings entirely. You needed some inclusion and to be part of something great, but felt left out, isn't it? I once would have felt the same, but been longer on IB, and have seen quite a few changes by now, and thank God, that left out feeling has been replaced by a calm acceptance of IB experimenting in various ways to target niche bloggers, or newer bloggers, or bloggers with high Indirank. I know that I always have the choice of becoming really serious about blogging to become more included by IB, but then, I have my job and my degree as my main goals. So get my need for inclusion met there as well...

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Really appreciate your empathy Rakhee! [Smile]

Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yeah..I may have not written for it...but I am feeling deprived. I like making choices. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Moreover, reason provided by IB (parenting bloggers) in that locked down HH page seemed inadequate, especially after we came to know that many parenting bloggers weren't invited and at the same time invitations were sent to many mixed category bloggers. If IB selected bloggers depending on higher ranks then it could be more digestible. Anyway, when you're organizing a campaign it's your wish whom you'll engage and whom you won't. So, cheers and look out for coming opportunities.

Weekend-Windup
Weekend-Windup
from Chennai
7 years ago

Thanks, Indiblogger Team. Received my voucher :)

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Tnks a lot Team indiblogger, I got my voucher..... Very happy.... :)

Didn't get any invitation. What's the parameter to get one? I  hope it's not Indirank, or is it.... mine has gone down from 81 to 62 as it's a new domain CryCry

Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

I do have the same question Frown Inditeam

Sonali Patil
Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Mine got rejected for less word count.Can anyone tell me how to resubmit?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

@Sonali, once we submit our post for a Happy Hour campaign, thereafter the "Submit" button goes invisible for us. I don't know if they reconsider a post once it has been rejected but you can try sending the link of your updated post through the Contact page of IB and pray that they accept it. However reconsidering a post sets a bad precedent as everyone will start doing that. But you can quietly give it a try Tongue out. But henceforth, please read all the guidelines given for a particular Happy Hour before submitting your post. Usually the word limit is kept at a minimum of 500 words, but to be on the safe side, always try writing at least 550-600 words. Good luck Smile 

Edit

Sonali Patil
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Amit Thank you. I will try next time. No problem at all :) thank you for replying :) happy blogging. Thank you Indiblogger :)

I didn't get the invite... can I expect one or its too late?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Don't give up as yet, Swarna. Only 84 submissions have been made so far. I guess, they are carefully selecting bloggers, probably in batches, for this campaign as was asked by the brand Horlicks. It was only yesterday that they sent an invite to Nandhini (Chandrasekaran). A few others too were probably selected. So who knows, your turn too may come soon. We can only take wild guesses Tongue out

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

I got the invite on 1st July, not yesterday. After I received the voucher post submission, I just put a thank you note for both together Laughing We will have to wait and see, Swarna, whether IB will make it open the remaining HH vouchers to all or select another set of bloggers. 

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

hopefully... I have been very positive on this one and have been waiting eagerlyFrown

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Oh, sorry Nandhini Tongue out 

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

Tayyip got the invitation and submitted

LockSign in to reply to this thread