Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 201 to 220 of 251 Descending
Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

I'd somehow like to think its me making a mistake and not indiblogger. Is there some other place where we can enter the codes? Or is the offer valid after the 21st (today)? Something like that?

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

for me also it did not work ...

Prasoon Khare
Prasoon Khare
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I didnt check if the code is working on or not but is it valid till today or something?

Solitary Sojourner
Solitary Sojourner
from Chennai
11 years ago

You cannot get anything other than books for Rs.250. Even then the order will be a little more or a little less than that, so the company gains in some way and we lose. Cunning and clever. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

If the codes are working then not that bad a deal. Definitely better than face creams and hair oil.

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

I agree with fool.... It gives us freedome to buy what we want inplace of getting somthing useless...

but the code should work first :(

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Everyone,

There has been a problem with snapdeal and the vouchers have not yet been activated yet. We are working on this, and will keep you updated on this. We apologize for this; and extremely sorry for this. This should get resolved today.

Vineet

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Vineet for the clarification. What I suggest is that when IndiBlogger organizes such contests, ensure beforehand that you are associating yourself with a company/brand which is reliable & won't create a problem - both the ones who will be sponsoring the contest (e.g. Sony) & the people who will be issuing the prizes (e.g.Snapdeal). All this mess is needlessly tarnishing the image of IndiBlogger which is sad. As host of such contests, the IndiBlogger admn. should ensure smooth sailing from start to finish. Unforeseen problems do occur in life too, but at least if you take suitable precautions beforehand you are prepared suitably for them.

Also, I wish to confirm: as & when a promo code is sent, is there a time frame to use that code? Suppose somebody is going out of town, then winning will be useless if the code has to be used on just one day or within 2-3 days. I think it would be fair to give at least 8-10 days time frame to utilize the code.

Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Vandana

We read you loud and clear and will keep it in mind. There is a validity period for and I will confirm the same. Thanks

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

thanks for the Evoucher, I have added two books in my cart Smile but the codes not working, and also snapdeal don't have good collection of books Cry

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Another quick update. Looks like the coupon engine on snapdeal has snapped; and they are working on resolving this issue ASAP.

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The codes are now active based on confirmation from snap deal. Everyone is requested to check the voucher they have received. The Validity is upto: 18-6-2013

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Snapdeal has confirmed that their voucher system is working now. Please check and happy shopping!

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

THE CODE IS INVALID. STILL NOT WORKING

Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Abhirup. Will bring it to their notice.

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Its not working still Vineet...

and a qustion, this voucher can be used for any value or there is any T&C like cart value has to be more then 1000 or so?

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Here is the process to use the vouchers that you have been mailed:

Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already.  Enter Gift Voucher Code you recieved by email we sent across. Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account Sign out & SIGN IN again.  Click on My Account to see and use available cash. Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash. This is good to go. Those who have got multiple codes, can enter their codes as well.
Paulami Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Yes.. In this process mentioned by you, it is working. I just redeemed my voucher. I would like to thank you Vineet because you tried really hard to resolve the matter. I guess everyone here will definitely appreciate your effort.

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Friends give me some idea to buy something for this Christmas with that E- voucher. am confused Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Buy a nice woolen cap.

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

hmm I think so :) thanks

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hope everyone has been able to make their purchases!

Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

HI when i clicked buy now button,the page is loading but i m unable to order the product.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Same problem.Any one give us the solution.Help need Vineet Sealed

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

Is this coupon for all? Asking since I haven't received any.

vinisha
from chennai
11 years ago

I think anu you should recieve rs 250 voucher as participation prize as its for everybody who participated in contest

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks IB, I received my voucher today...Planning to use it to gift my husband something. Wink

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have a question. I confirm that I've got the 1000Rs voucher, which is in line with winning the runners up price. And for participating, I suppose the gift hamper has been replaced with Rs 250... so does that mean Rs1250? I'm confused :( and I ask only because if I'm meant to wait for the Rs250 then I'd rather just wait and club it together before making a purchase....

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ideally it shud be 1k plus rs 250 unless otherwise stated in rules.

vinisha
from chennai
11 years ago

SS - I have recieved 1k +250 rs vouchers but i think that 250rs was not for the winning entry that was for my other post which i posted -as I had given 2 entries

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yeah.. confusing huh..Thanks Ekta & Vinisha

Lol that's a funny face Avadhoot.. I was like that when we finally got the vouchers! I couldn't believe they actually came!!

Vineet: Could you help with this, when you've got a couple of mins please :)

Pranita
Pranita
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi.... I'm not able to make an account... anyone facing the same problem???

Pranita
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Still not able to create an account :(

Santosh BS
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Vineet, I'm also unable to create an account on snapdeal.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

And I am unable to add anything to my cart when logged on.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Now my problem is resolved. Ordered 2 books - one on flowers of Indian and one on trees of India, a case for my fun book and 2 pen drives.

Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

Even i m unable to add.How you resolved?

LockSign in to reply to this thread