Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 221 to 240 of 251 Descending
Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Finally something to cheer abt :-) I just ordered my brand new speakers :-)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

guys please get your electronic items and appliances(if you are buying that with the voucher) properly checked.Coz i was delivered a damaged toaster.Wen iopened the pack it was all into pieces.Now am runnin door to door to get the toaster sent back....

Not happy :(

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi,

Could someone please help me out here. I have some queries:

- I had written only one post and I have received Rs. 1,000 as voucher via mail. This is what the mail said:

"Dear Prashanth Kagali,

Congratulations once again for winning the consolation prize in Sony Entertainment Television’s “Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage” contest.

For your entry, this is the e-voucher worth Rs. 1,000 that can be redeemed for any purchase on Snapdeal."

Now will I be receiving an physical voucher sent to my home address for the above amount or the email received with code mentioned is enough..??

- Now what is Rs. 250 voucher..?? Because I have not received any voucher for Rs. 250 amount as bloggers have commented that is for everyone who has participated. 

Is it something simple which I am not able to understand or things are only not clear. I am really confused as to what is the total value of the voucher, please request someone to clarify. Thanks...:) 

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

no need of physical voucher. use that code (given in email) to shop from snapdeal. refer previous posts for the modus-operendi. 

Prashanth Kagali
Prashanth Kagali
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Avadoot, I have used that code and its working perfectly fine...:)

Yashika
Yashika
from chennai
11 years ago

Hi,

I created a account in snapdeal.Invalid code or it has been already availed is displaying when i tried to enter the gift voucher code.Need help regarding this.

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Any one of you help me.I am not able to add items into my cart.

It is loading and loading and continues it never stop from loading.Then how should i buy a item? Frown

Is there any solution for that ? 

Rahul Ashok
from Kochi, Kerala
11 years ago

For me too! :(

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Problem solved. Order finally Done :).

Payal
Payal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Nothing can beat this topic. Never!! No matter what it is arranged marriage or love, two poeple are bound in holy matrimony for a lifetime and it depends upon us how we keep it alove through ups and downs, after a baby...several things that life is made of, right? This got me thinking and I wrote this article for my lovely readers: http://www.humptybumptykids.com/ways-rekindle-marriage/. Do go through a drop in a comment.Laughing 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I have got all my stuff - had to spend 200 Rs. from my pocket - but got 2 16 GB pen drives, one tab cover and 2 books.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

HI TF Small help. when i clicked buy now button in SD,the page is loading but i m unable to order the product.Any solution?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Try again. There website is not stable. It did not work for me one day. Next day it worked.

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
11 years ago

OMG I didnt recieve any voucher yet....

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Its E-Voucher. It has been sent to your email by indiblogger team.Check it.You will find coupon code.Follow the instructions.Redeem it and get your products.Cool 

The code and the snap deal a/c is having issues at my end. I did not get an e-Voucher. The code they gave me is invalid. Renie/Vineet, Need help.

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
11 years ago

Same here...iam also facing the same issue...It shows as the promo code is invalid...

Indi team kindly help out...

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think you are entering in the wrong area. This is not promo code. See instructions given by Avadhoot in last page.

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

It continues to load... and load... couldnt buy anything...

Will avoid taking part in contests in future.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This is because snap deal website is not very stable and I think is unable to handle peak load. Try later and it might work.

There are many other valid reasons not to participate in contest. Instability of third part merchant site  is definitelty not such a valid reason.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

IndiBlogger admn: please help out those who are having difficulties in redeeming their coupons. Like some others, I have not even got through the first stage of creating an account. I put in an email ID and password and tick-marked the box for agreeing to the terms of use. However, when I click on  the redeem your voucher button nothing happens. I have been trying this for the last so many weeks but to no avail.

What exactly is the problem with the snapdeal site? Is it shutting down or what?! I think perhaps it is far better to give as awards shopping gift coupons for Crossword / Landmark / other shops in the winner's city. At least those for sure can be redeemed without all these online hassles!!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Well actually these coupons themeslves are a vast improvement over the useless shampoos and face creams. I got lot of useful stuff here. Snap Deal has deals too. So you can buy cheap stuff that you want instead of expensive stuff from Landmark etc.. So idea wise giving these coupons is good.

Just that seems like these snap deal people need to get their act together. But no blame on sony or Indiblogger for that.

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Actually Crossword & Landmark are not so expensive. With a Rs.1000/- coupon you can surely find some god DVDs/books to buySmile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

But crossword and Landmark do not have over the board discounts on all products while these online sites have such discounts - For coupons worth 1750 and my money of 200 here I got all these things - two 16 GB pen drives, one tab case, two illustrated color hard bound books. Not a bad deal at all, eh?

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
11 years ago

No one to help me to redeem the voucher huh??????where r u indi team???????

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
11 years ago

Contact straight to snapdeal at- http://www.snapdeal.com/info/contactus

Ask them why code is invalid?  has someone used the code earlier? or every time u try some technical glitch appears. 

Their answers shall clarify everything. 

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
11 years ago

I have contacted them too,but no response yet...

Prabhavathi.K
Prabhavathi.K
from chennai
11 years ago

Thank everyone for your suggestions...

atlast i have placed my order in SD...

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Just updated the forum thread with instructions on redeeming the vouchers. snapdeal website seems to be acting up when creating accounts, so please try another browser or clear the cache etc. That should work!

Happy New Year everyone!

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

In SD website when i try to click the Buy now button, It continues to loading... and loading...But never ends from loading.Because of that i couldnt buy anything...CoolNeed help Vineet 

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Happy New Year Vineet! Thank you for all the help with the voucher process!

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
11 years ago

Got my 2.1 speakers delivered...Thanks Sony & Indiblogger. No hassles at all!

LockSign in to reply to this thread