Happy Hour: Celebrating Friendships With ZEE TV's Yaaron Ki Baraat

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This Happy Hour Topic is only for blogs with an IndiRank of 70 or above.Submissions from blogs below 70 IndiRank will not be considered.

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours.php?permalink=zee_celebrating_friendships/

For the first time on Indian television, ZEE TV brings you a fun-filled chat show Vivo Smartphone presents Yaaron Ki Baraat co-powered by Amazon.in and Brooke Bond Red Label that will put celebrity friendships to test through a series of fun challenges and tasks. Tune in to ZEE TV at 8 PM on 8th October. 

Replies 41 to 60 of 131 Ascending
Astha Goel
Astha Goel
from Jaipur
7 years ago

My indiRank is 81. I do not understand why my article was not accepted. I need a clarification. How do I raise a ticket? This was my article - http://www.makeupandbeautyforever.com/best-friends-sharing-part-life/

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

you have an option to raise a ticket in the bottom , mentioned as contact/indisupport

there you can raise a ticket.  and next time pls dont post blog links in the forum

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

from my understanding you have punctuation issues and minor grammatical errors for which u were rejected

iswarya laxmi
from palakkad
7 years ago

Astha.. click on contact/ indisupport.. mine was not accepted too and reason cited is gramatical errors :( 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

Oh yeah.. even English Grammar teachers in school won't be doing such strict checking ;-) For a change, good job IB ..glad to see you even started checking grammars

Vinayak SP
from Pune
7 years ago

hahaha

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thanks IB and the sponsors..i did manage to breast the tape..now doing an Usain Bolt poseMoney mouth

Nidhi
Nidhi
from Darbhanga
7 years ago

Ok so earlier indiblogger never ever did this. Some small grammatical error can be ignored. If the sentence comes out to be meaningful, team must understand this. Very sad. :-(

Thanks a lot, Zee TV and Team IB. Got my voucher Laughing I'm really, really happy!!!! I didn't have much hope this time as I submitted way over 50. Thank you once again... Smile

Amina K
Amina K
from Chennai
7 years ago

Got my voucher... Thanks IB and Zee tv... this surely made my day... 😃

Mithun Divakaran
Mithun Divakaran
from Bangalore
7 years ago

In that case can we just submit a new post?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

1 post per happy hour man

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

The thing is, Mithun, the Happy Hour campaigns have been so designed that multiple entries are not allowed. Once you submit an entry, the "submit" button goes invisible for you. You won't find the submit button anymore on the happy hour page. Thus there is no way that you can submit a second one Cry 

But don't be disheartened, I am sure there will be more Happy Hour campaigns coming our way very soon, may you have a better luck the next time you participate Smile

Mithun Divakaran
Mithun Divakaran
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Can we re-submit entries? Mine too got rejected (that's a first Cry) I've gone through the list of submission requirements and edited the article accordingly.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

No.. u can submit only once in Happy hours. and you can't edit an article post submission

Apsara Mishra
Apsara Mishra
from Kanpur
7 years ago

I did not got any mail for team yet...

what does it means? Am I in or out?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

If you didnt get an email, it means you're late for submission or got rejected for grammatical mistakes

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

I got an update on my ticket saying, I wrote "its" instead of it's and some full stops missing in the post

This is not a major issue in my opinion and I feel its very very harsh to reject it based on that :(

Mahesh Sowani
Mahesh Sowani
from Peth Vadgaon
7 years ago

I got a mail saying that my submission does not meet the guidelines. I have followed all the submission guidelines and my indirank is 76. Here is my post http://maheshsowani.blogspot.in/2016/10/yaaron-ki-baraat.html

I have raised ticket #19137

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago
This is the first time for me ... unless the word " yaar " included qualifies for a grammatical mistake !
Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago
My post too rejected on Grammatical errors !! Raised a ticket #19134 .
anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Thanks IB and zee for the voucher.. 

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
7 years ago

We have maintained our blog rank more than 70, that means we know at least spelling mistakes and maintaining the quality of posts... even though for the same reason my post for the ZEE TV has been rejected by saying grammatical / punctuation errors....

Requesting you please check the post again and again.. and provide a valid reason.. 

Agree

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Got my voucher.. yayyyyy... Thank you IB Laughing Thank you Zee TV Laughing Thank you Sajid Laughing Thank you Riteish Laughing Thank you God Laughing thank you mummy, papa, bhaiya, bhabhi, padoshi, padoshi ke padoshi, dudhwala, newspaperwala, sabjiwala.. Happy Dussehra everyone..  

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
Thanks IB & ZeeTv for the vouchers. Happy Dusherra to all IB team memebers & Indibloggers. Enjoy !!
Nidhi
Nidhi
from Darbhanga
7 years ago

Thank you so much  Dipti and  Polomi Mondal. :-) 

Ticket No. Ticket #19132

I hope something comes in our favour.

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
7 years ago

Only Ladies are getting vouchers... NO MEN BLOGGER? Frown

Moreover, we are gettting same error of SPELLING n all.. which is not true....  

Radhika Mundra
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
7 years ago

Thanks so much for the voucher, team IB! I had no hopes whatsoever. I really enjoyed writing for this HH!

LockSign in to reply to this thread