Horlicks Growth+ Happy Hour

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The below is what I get! So this is an exclusive Happy Hour?

Sorry! That Happy Hour Topic is reserved for parenting bloggers at the moment. Please check back in a few days as it may be opened to all by then.

Replies 41 to 60 of 78 Descending

Didn't get any invitation. What's the parameter to get one? I  hope it's not Indirank, or is it.... mine has gone down from 81 to 62 as it's a new domain CryCry

Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

I do have the same question Frown Inditeam

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Tnks a lot Team indiblogger, I got my voucher..... Very happy.... :)

Weekend-Windup
Weekend-Windup
from Chennai
7 years ago

Thanks, Indiblogger Team. Received my voucher :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Technically I shouldn't have any issue as it's solely IB's discretion whom they'll invite. Still feeling pseudo-deprived.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I understand your feelings entirely. You needed some inclusion and to be part of something great, but felt left out, isn't it? I once would have felt the same, but been longer on IB, and have seen quite a few changes by now, and thank God, that left out feeling has been replaced by a calm acceptance of IB experimenting in various ways to target niche bloggers, or newer bloggers, or bloggers with high Indirank. I know that I always have the choice of becoming really serious about blogging to become more included by IB, but then, I have my job and my degree as my main goals. So get my need for inclusion met there as well...

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Really appreciate your empathy Rakhee! [Smile]

Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yeah..I may have not written for it...but I am feeling deprived. I like making choices. 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Moreover, reason provided by IB (parenting bloggers) in that locked down HH page seemed inadequate, especially after we came to know that many parenting bloggers weren't invited and at the same time invitations were sent to many mixed category bloggers. If IB selected bloggers depending on higher ranks then it could be more digestible. Anyway, when you're organizing a campaign it's your wish whom you'll engage and whom you won't. So, cheers and look out for coming opportunities.

ANUPAMA
ANUPAMA
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Since the number of vouchers surpass the number of entries...wouldn't it be fair enough to consider the rejected posts which have been updated(corrected) as per guidlines....

We all actually spent some precious time for this...

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Submitted!

Thanks IB and Horlicks.. Got my voucher

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Voucher Received!

Manisha
Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

I am parental blogger as well, and wondering what are the parameters?

Thanks for the invite and the voucher, team!

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

IndiStatus shows more than 100 remaining vouchers. It's high time this Happy Hour should be opened to all. :)

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I blog about kids,teenagers, the man of the house, food and a dog too... so I'm good for writing about pets too ,I guess. But no one gave me an invite :-(

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
7 years ago

I blog on parenting, food and health too. Can I expect an invite please? 

Sobha Kalyani
Sobha Kalyani
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

I blog on parenting and health & beauty. Can I get an invitation to participate in HH?

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Guys this is not a request forum, nor a place to publicise ur blogs. There are 10,000 + bloggers who want to be a part of this.. Given this is specific to some category

IB has their own ways of identifying bloggers as per their need. so pls stop requesting invites.. then everyone in IB will start doing this

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
7 years ago

How can I get the invitation to participate??

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Pls see my above comment :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Invitation... Invitation... Invitation....  humhe bhi chahiye [greedy grin]

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Open to all folks - submit away! Smile

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Renie, sollitu pannu paa.. just now saw and got shocked that it was open for all... had to write 500 words in 9 mins :P

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Hi just gt the mail wondering why so late??

Rajesh D. Hajare
Rajesh D. Hajare
from Amgaon
7 years ago

Hi!

I have received the mail with Subject Happy Hour Alert #CatchUpOnGrowth about this HH today (10th July 12.04 Pm). There is a Submit button and Tweet button in the mail but there is not a link which redirects us to the HH page. Is it invite?

When I checked on Indistatus Last date to submit entry is showing 3rd July but I received the mail 7 days later, today on 10th July, I can see the Submit button in my mail as well as on HH page? Is this HH closed or still I can contribute?

I can see 144 /200 posts under this topic and 100/200 vouchers left.

Plz reply me someone!!

anupam joseph
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Now anyone can submit, with or without invite. Just write a post and submit

LockSign in to reply to this thread