IndiStuff contest - Carconnect.in

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Vouchers, vouchers, more vouchers, and IndiPattani vouchers! 

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/11/

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Smile

CLARIFICATION: You can post any road trip/car experience on Carconnect.in - it could even be an earlier post of yours. The point is simply to try out Carconnect. Once you've done that, blog about your experience with their website, and submit the post to IndiBlogger!

Replies 81 to 100 of 127 Descending
Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

its quite surprizing tht many ppl has written abt their travel experiences ( though i am guessing it through the title of posts only, havn't read the whole post so cnt say much )

Sangeeta Sharma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Umm...I don't know if my posts are there but I had actually submitted my travel posts mistakenly...didn't understand the procedure. Finally, I didn't take part in the contest but I guess my 'wrong posts' are still there. Kindly ignore them.

Sneha Pujani
Sneha Pujani
from Mumbai
9 years ago

When will results be out ! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

2-3 months...

Simply Bogus
Simply Bogus
from Bogus island
9 years ago

sad to see how carelessly carconnect deals with its members. i am a platinum badge holder and written to them many time to claim my merchandise but none bothered to reply!!!!  YellYellYell

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

On the contrary, CarConnect has been rather proactive with sending merchandise to me... and I had to ask them to resend as the delivery wasn't possible because I was on a vacation. Will let you know how active and how sincere they are once I'm back from London on the 10th of August.

Rahul Kohli
Rahul Kohli
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Dear Simply Bogus, since your screen name on Indiblogger and Carconnect differ from the name you have supplied, to which the merchandising should be despatched, for security reasons and to ensure the facility is not misused, we need a proof that your screen name - Jonh_Ravi on Carconnect corresponds to the name you have supplied, to which the merchandise should be despatched.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

CarConnect entries are now visible... and I have noticed that the voting buttons are not there. If this is something new that Indiblogger is trying, then it is quite encouraging. I love to see no one shooting up the popularity charts for no reason. This will encourage people to really click and READ a post.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It isn't a new thing. Voting buttons are not displayed for IndiStuff contests. This was the case with other IndiStuff also - Tresemme, Sunsilk etc

Hve high hopes with this one...let's see... though the judgement process these days is really disappointing  with other contests... Undecided

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I didn't know that, Ranjith... thanks for updating me on the Indistuff details.

Though I must admit that this is one feature that IB must consider adopting for other contests too.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Laughing

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Results? ;)

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Aha... so you too have joined the 'results kab?' chorus? :)

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

keep patience dude !!! It will be out soon !!! don't worry ;)

I am yet to receive my merchandise package :/ 

They don't even respond to emails. 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Try calling them up... 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I've got all the merchandise linked to all categories... gold, diamond, and platinum... and I do think the company is serious about rewarding people on their portal.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

you are the winner congrarts !!

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Hello Renie, any updates on this one? Btw received the merchandise! :)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Congrats winners Smile double dhamaka on indi Smile

Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Congrats winners, true Vijay double dhamaka, hamper n a voucher for me.Smile But how did u get to know the results were out??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Congrats Vijay LaughingLaughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

My crystal bowl Smile Meghana thanks and congrats to you.

Ranjith Thanks Smile

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
am i dreaming, all 3 entries of mine has won the 1k voucher each .. Am using mobile browser plz chk n let me know
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can share them with me Tongue out

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

I thought you won multiple awards in diff categories like early birds ... , chalo congrats,

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

DVD .. am also confused ... thnkss again.

Ranjith ... noooooooo u dint add me back when I added u in my Indi network .. Undecided

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

congrats to all the winners....didn't find my name in the winners list....

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago
where r indipattani prizes .. Plz paste the link
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Bhavana you have won three vouchers Cool Hope the dentist gets paid this time Tongue out

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

hmm yeah dentist wud be very happy .. now I can give her a  choice between borosil and flipkart vouchers Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

ur dentist is very parient woman it seems...she waits months too for her payment as per contest results:P (kiddin)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

patient*

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

ND .. Trupti (dentist) is the younger sis of a good frnd of mine, therefore,  my appointments at her clinic and my treatment bills are always delayed Cool she is more like a family dentist.. and its not the whole bill tht is remained, moreover both sisters have no idea that m going to give her those vouchers.. it was trup's elder sis camera that saved me in the 2nd round. Smile 

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Yaay! :D

SAJAL KUMAR AGGARWAL
from DELHI
9 years ago

congrtzzz man !!!! and thanx for mentioning me in your post :P

Arvind, your blog post was great. Deserved the win. I read it all and that was some great storytelling. Kudos!

Keep Up!

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thank you, Tarun... and I was going through the dense travel post index on your blog and read the one where you go to the source of River Saraswati and loved it. I think I'm going to read through all your travel posts.

Also I think, because not all participants or winners are from cities, and not all courier services are good enough to drop the package at our doorstep, it'd be great if Team Indie can share courier details along with sharing name of the winners. 

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Congrats to all the winner Laughing

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

congrtssss to all winers.. but where are indipattanis .. moreover, there are only 76 winers for 1k voucher wat about rest 4 winners .. will they be considered as IPs  ?

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

now dnt take me wrong but I can see 2-3 posts which are repeated in the 1k voucher list .. the same post and mentioned twice .. I guess its some sort of  error may be human or software wala .. may be they have combined the lists of 1k vouchers and IPs/EB .. 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Sorry for the confusion - five of the voucher winners were the Indi-Pattaanis, hence the duplication. I've corrected that and displayed them seperately. As for the number of vouchers  - that's because there were only 71 valid entries!

LockSign in to reply to this thread