Happy Hour: Celebrating Friendships With ZEE TV's Yaaron Ki Baraat

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This Happy Hour Topic is only for blogs with an IndiRank of 70 or above.Submissions from blogs below 70 IndiRank will not be considered.

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours.php?permalink=zee_celebrating_friendships/

For the first time on Indian television, ZEE TV brings you a fun-filled chat show Vivo Smartphone presents Yaaron Ki Baraat co-powered by Amazon.in and Brooke Bond Red Label that will put celebrity friendships to test through a series of fun challenges and tasks. Tune in to ZEE TV at 8 PM on 8th October. 

Replies 81 to 100 of 131 Ascending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Tina Basu : I have a ACT Fibernet 40MBPS connection

I keep links, text and tags everything ready in a text file to quickly copy paste :P

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

i do that too, but the page took 30 secs to load! and more time to check indistatus. by the time i could check it was 66 and 1 mine. Cry

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago

Its for first 50 who fulfill the criteria too .

SWAPNIL PANDEY
SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

criteria was to talk about BFF,

How the friendship started

How you become bestie

What you adore about each other

how you stood beside each other

how you supported each other

Pet peeves

and all through galleries of pictures

and also what do you think of talk about the show

So is there any chance Top 50 posts would be eligble who fulfils the criteria and not the first 50?

Can anyone clarify plz?

Vinayak SP
from Pune
7 years ago

If you succeed in submitting your entry within 50, you will win a voucher, provided your post meets all the criteria. Good luck Smile

SWAPNIL PANDEY
SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

By the way vouchers are for top 50 or best 50?

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago

I think I will not make it but i loved writing about friendship , it was really a great experience .I do wish I win it because I plan to gift the voucher to that special friend !

Kavita Panyam
Kavita Panyam
from Secunderabad
7 years ago

I second you Swapnil.....this is not fair...

SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

100 enteries still make sense....why converting it into something of a race and luck when we are creative people and also our opinion matters to some good number of people........We are bloggers..originality, innoation and content should matter rather than letting us lead a marathon.

Kavita Panyam
Kavita Panyam
from Secunderabad
7 years ago

Only above 70 indirank and my fastest fingers got my submission at 80 something......Shucks

SWAPNIL PANDEY
SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

When I submitted it by 6:03Pm It was showing enteries 100 and Mine 1....................does this mean my entry not valid? This is really unfair...atleast 100 enteries should get the voucher. The content and quality should also matter.

Wow! Baal baal bachhi :-P Submitted within #49 Pure luck! ^_^ Thanks for the 'wow'some opportunity IB. Smile

Wow! Baal baal bachhi :-P Submitted within #49 Pure luck! ^_^ Thanks for the 'wow'some opportunity IB. Smile

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Submitted within 32. Should I start preparing my Amazon cart? 🙊

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Submitted at 4 :)

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

How?? Kaunsa internet hai bhai?

SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

hey did you receive some mail from IB regarding it?

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Woah! There was a Happy Hour! 5K!!!!

Sad will miss this because of my IndiRank.

IndiRank dropped terribly and hasn't picked up yet. CryCryCry From 77/79 to 44.

Why me!!!!! CryCry

All the best to other bloggers!!!

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

dropped by 33? How did that happen? Did u blog anything last month ? that could be a reason if u didnt

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

two/three posts per week. Still it dropped. Maybe I'll have to be a bit more regular Frown

I got really confused with the submission clock! I realized later that it was running 5 minutes late..... while I was checking if there's something wrong with my connection, it was too late Cry Submitted well above 50! But, I really think, at least the first 100 should be given the voucher. It would be unfair otherwise.

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I got error while submitting, Link didn't found, I checked again and it is there. Inditeam Please check what was the problem.

Alok Singhal
Alok Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

Hi Renie,

There was so much delay. Then when you opened up, first time i got the error (Code - Pelendur). When i submitted again, it was alreadty 79!

I see few others got some errors as well. What can be done here? 

Hi Renie, I second Alok. Please do something. 

Alok Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

I looked up for the Error Online. It is one of your (Indivine) defined errors and can be found here: https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=21005&view=latest

It says the 'Title of the post is too short.' How come this title is too short - 

When Your Life Partner Is Your Best Friend

Even if it was short, why did the same Title work 2nd time and the post got submitted?

Alok Singhal
from Toronto
7 years ago

Got mine few days back. Seems like my obsession with detail (in this case of checking my posts multiple times for any issues before publishing) paid off here :)

IB plz do something.. there is some error in submitting

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

why only 50? :(Cry ill cry out loud if i dont get 

Vinayak SP
Vinayak SP
from Pune
7 years ago

Sorry, you cannot submit any more entries for this campaign. (1 is the limit for Happy Hour Campaigns)

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

great steve...

LockSign in to reply to this thread