Happy Hour: Celebrating Friendships With ZEE TV's Yaaron Ki Baraat

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This Happy Hour Topic is only for blogs with an IndiRank of 70 or above.Submissions from blogs below 70 IndiRank will not be considered.

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours.php?permalink=zee_celebrating_friendships/

For the first time on Indian television, ZEE TV brings you a fun-filled chat show Vivo Smartphone presents Yaaron Ki Baraat co-powered by Amazon.in and Brooke Bond Red Label that will put celebrity friendships to test through a series of fun challenges and tasks. Tune in to ZEE TV at 8 PM on 8th October. 

Replies 101 to 120 of 131 Ascending
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

Submitted within first 5 seconds. #6 :D 

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

WHo is ur internet provider? It took 10 secs for the site to check for duplicate links etc etc and anothe 20 secs for indistatus page load. By the time i checked it was above 50 Cry

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
7 years ago

Oops! Had error the first time, when I could submit...the entries were already above 80!

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

same here and still not able to submit.. same error

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Done... Submitted, within the first 30! Feel so good! 

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Submitted within 50, in 1 min got 59 entries

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
7 years ago

First time in 12 months my Indirank goes below 70 (its 69), and then this HH comes along :(

Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

Ouch..border :( 

giys can u see the submt button yet?

No it is 5 minute late

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

Yup thats hat I thought.. Thanks though I was panicking already

SWAPNIL PANDEY
SWAPNIL PANDEY
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Galleries of pictures means hell loads of pictures with your bestie...Right? Not two three...they don't make galleries. 

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Not fare.... Once I have indirank 84 now its down...... Indi team do something.........

Dipika Desai
Dipika Desai
from Vadodara
7 years ago

I dont know why my mozrank is always zero. I have good alexa rank but no moz rank hence low indirank. I could not participate in this contest also.

Submission clock is running 5 minutes late. is not it?

Pearl
Pearl
from Chennai
7 years ago

@ RioZee, I agree ...if this happy hours had been announced 3 days earlier...I would be on other side of the fence.

I feel indi ranking is an absurd way to do any sort of selection...as it depends on multiple factors which are sometimes completely out of control of  the blogger.

Rajesh D. Hajare
Rajesh D. Hajare
from Amgaon
7 years ago

I have indirank of 72. I wanted to contribute in this HH. But i dont have pics with friends bevause my laptop has been recently attacked by CERBER3 ransomware. And i have formatted all the data. And even if I manage to grt those from somewhere, i wont be able to contribute. Because Submission guidelines says that posts should remain active for 1 yr. And yesterday, I got to know that my current hosting provider MyWapBlog is closing their service from 15th Nov. I have another blog on Blogspot, if I export all my data from mywapblog to my existed blog on Blogger and park my sane domain on blogger. Can I participate? Or if i do so, can my Indiblogger account will be affected. I don't want to violate any policy of Indiblogger. Please someine help me.

Tess
from Pune
7 years ago

Try finding the pics of your friends on facebook. I think you guys had probably shared some pictures and selfies of you two together on there. Recently, I have migrated my blog from a different hosting service to hostgator, and it only took a day to do it. Your permalinks won't change so there shouldn't be a problem. I hope this help :)

On a sidenote, how did you manage the CERBER3 Attack? Coz even I had the same issue

Pearl
Pearl
from Chennai
7 years ago

My rank was 76 for couple of months , then shifted to 73...this month below 70

Bad timing ? Bad luck?

That's wrong to take things as bad luck. Why do we let people torment us. Let's fight the unjust system. I had to change to custom domain and my google pr 2 went nil. Now I admit I hadn't been much active lately but new domain took away all moz and alexa of older blog. I was at 81 once. Now this 70 deadline is humiliating.
Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes it signifies RioZee....I have not wrote from 3 weeks on my blog & my Rank dipped from 74 to 70 , same with my alexa ranking. So good Indirank mean your blog is active & have some quality posts with good Moz rank including other factors. If you know google algo it ranks blogs with quality content & keywords on higher page rank. Sorry mate I just got saved by my last post which is still attracting a lot of traffic, even I have not written from last few weeks. Better luck next time. We all can work on our IndiRank.Cool

PS : The topic is awesome

If you had been on 69, would you have cried foul. [just my thoughts]
Better luck is just not for me bro. and I might as well just say better luck to indie and go in hibernation [ Samadhi ]
yaar humaari baat suno.....,aisa koi upaai buno......Hey....does over 70 signify quality....#DownWith70
Chandresh Jain
Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
7 years ago

Indi Rank :) ... Every new happy hour is coming up with a new criteria ...Firstly your own URL , then 70+ Indirank .... Next would be .. Blogger whose net worth is more than 1 crore  :) ...

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Oye don't give them ideas 😁😁😁

There should be additional 20 points rank bonus for regular indi chatters. #reachingIndieteam

Only 50 Vouchers. There's gonna be a mad rush!!!

i think there won't be much rush

Someone plz tell me, what shall I do if I dont have a pic or two of my friends and me

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

yaar plz anaswer my query someone

May be you can go and click one right now :)

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

hehehe.. I wish I could.. I have to fly to the US or somewhere else to get one...Wink

They don't have to be real friends...Zee TV wouldn't know for sure

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

true.. Thanks NSV Laughing

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey..just scraped through in the ranking, but HH is meant to make everyone happy not on the basis of some names such as MOZ and Alexa.. but 50 vouchers way toooo less...i am not Usain Bolt neither is my wifi..

wow, 'maintaining both blogs at 77, superb.
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

this is better than Indione, where only the same ppl get selected over and over again, though others have good ranks. now everyone having a fair chance with a good ranking

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Rio..thanks..first time breached that magical numbers, the two guys probably rescued me(Moz and Alexa):)

@yes Karthik..never got the approval from indione..now i no longer apply:)

LockSign in to reply to this thread