BNLF Mumbai: Official Thread

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, our most ambitious project is now underway, and we need all of you on board. This entire thing is planned and executed by IndiBlogger - which means all of you can play a crucial role in this event!

https://www.bnlf.com/

You should receive an email today with regards to getting passes for this event, and the grand scale of things. In the meantime though, perhaps we can use this thread to discuss bloggers from Mumbai hosting outstation bloggers for the two days of BNLF (thanks to Blogwati Gee for the idea!).

Bloggers from outside Mumbai who are looking for a place to stay, and bloggers from Mumbai who have a spare bed or three, please let us know!

Unfortunately, IB will not be able to sponsor travel or accomodation for outstation bloggers, as this event is really quite expensive, far, far more expensive than anything we've ever done before. On the upside though, that means being at this event is going to be more than worth your while!

Also, if anyone has any tips or questions on traveling to Mumbai, finding hotels near the venue which are safe for women, so on and so forth - please add it to this thread. Thanks! Smile

Replies 101 to 120 of 182 Descending
Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I saw abt stayzilla + BNLF now and am planning to write. Can some one please throw light on writing blog post ? only after writing do we have to apply for stay ? or can it be done before

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

For the home stay:

"Several Indiblogger hosts are opening up their homes as we speak. To ensure that you get access to a wider choice of rooms, we will open up the homestay bookings once all of them are on board. The number of homestay options available are subject to the number of Indibloggers who open up. However, do not fret, in case the number of options run out we have already made arrangements to accommodate you in a Stayzilla BNLF hotel." So in short, you won't find any homestay options right now - bloggers need to open up their homes first, and Stayzilla has to approve them before they become available!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

For the hotel stay:

You'll need to write first and submit your post to the Happy Hour Topic at 5PM on Monday. Once the post is approved, instead of a voucher, you'll receive a special link where you can apply for your hotel stay on Stayzilla! Smile

That's a great offer.
Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks Renie for the reply. I got a mail , to claim the passes just now. Do I have to just click and avail them and submit blog post at the said time tomorrow ?

Also what if I want to choose a stay with a friend who wants to travel along with me from Hyd  ? she is IB member too ofcourse and participating

While claiming pass I am unable to change my details (ph number etc)

PLEASE respond . sorry for too many queris :)

Post is for happy hour stayzilla if you opt for a freee stay in mumbai. If you have accommodation and don't need the stayzilla offer, you can leave it aside. Just activate pass and keep a screenshot on mobile or a print out.
Afshan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks a lot Rio for prompt reply Smile

Shruti chaturvedi
Shruti chaturvedi
from Ahmedabad
8 years ago

I've just applied. Hoping I can make to the event :)

Best of luck.
TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Be in touch with the Inditeam (numbers given on BNLF page). Since so many outstation bloggers are attendees, there are bound to be cancellations. Good luck!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

i hope people have downloaded their BNLF passes. 

I have done.
Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Generated my passes. This will be my first ever bloggers meet! Laughing Excited to meet other bloggers. 

Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Although I've been blogging for 8 years but this is my first ever bloggers meet. :)

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Wow Shrivant. Cheers to the first bloggers meet. 

Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Thanks! Same to you too. :)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I believe it is a big platform, i came to know that there are one or two whatsapp group for Indicrew, i have no idea regarding the same, please enroll me into Indipolice group, my whatsapp number is [[snip. its never a good idea to give your personal number on a public forum]].  I wish the event a grand success.   Nothing can get bigger and better i hope.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I will mostly be there at the first day. Am not sure about the second day as exams are nearing..Can I be a IndiPolice or something? Won't be able to give much time, but as always am going to connect with all the new bloggers. Cool

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Not sure where to stay. I know Hotels are gonna be costly but that's the only option left with me. I hope it'll be a great fun afterwards :DJust a question, Whats the purpose for asking the T-Shirt size?  

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

So that you can fit inside the t-shirt they are going to give you. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

they are giving u free accomodation if u write a post about stayzilla app

i guess ur not following all the posts here

Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

I knew about it but I missed the submission date. Is the offer this available?

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Most probably yes because only 25 entries have been made. Do write and submit ASAP also call on the number provided on the BNLF page. They will help you. 

Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Finally decided to go with Railway AC Retiring Rooms. I always had a decent experience with them wherever I go.

Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

Has anyone received the Hotel details please ..I filled the Form but still awaiting the stay information....When are we going to receive it??

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

When will we get the hotel details... Please update soon. 

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey all , Good News. The @IndiBlogger R.S.V.P. team, has started calling personally to all the attendies. 

See you soon. Welcome to Mumbai.  Three cheers 4 #BNLF

Same to you Sujata, cheers.

Haven't received any call yet, but I'm reaching Mumbai on 30th morning. Really excited to meet all the fellow bloggers at #BNLF Laughing

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Good Morning @Rio , @Maniparna , You will receive the call soon. We all are excited to meet our Blogger-buddies in person, whom we have already befriended through our blogs. It's going to be a Superb SURPRISE. #BNLF is The PASSWORD .  

Thanks a Zillion @IndiBlogger Team and IndiCrew for making this Happen

Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

Hi I m reaching on 30th noon..are you also gonna stay provided by BNLF??

Pragati Bidkar
Pragati Bidkar
from Pune
8 years ago

Hello All, Looking forward to meeting everyone..although with 500+ people it is going to be Fun! :)

I was going to ask if there is going to be any further confirmation of the event or agenda. Thanks for mentioning the RSVP, Sujata! I suppose that can be taken as a confirmation from the IB side too.

Shruti chaturvedi
from Ahmedabad
8 years ago

Looking forward to meet you especially! :) 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Finally, The Sorcerer will get to see Arvind Passey's panache-filled moustache. 

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I am feeling excited to meet all the known friends as well as the unknown friends Cool

Shoma Abhyankar
Shoma Abhyankar
from Pune
8 years ago

Sorry folks... Was so eager to join in the event. A unavoidable development in my husband ''s work took him away for an assignment and now I have to stay back for my daughter Frown

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Anyone staying at Railway Station Retiring Rooms? BTW, I'll be reaching 3PM on 30th. Pretty excited for the event. Thank for the Phone call IB team. :)

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
8 years ago

What is the role of Indipolice? I am now thinking of attending with an aniticipatory bail in hand Embarassed

Ganga Shresthi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey Shrinidhi, 

Hers's the link https://www.bnlf.com/indicrew-forum/topic.php?id=21519 for the roles and resposnibilities of IndiPolice!

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
8 years ago

@ganga that page is restricted to Indicrew pass holders...

Ganga Shresthi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yes its restricted to IndiCrew members. I thought you are a member of IndiPolice as you thought of attending with an aniticipatory bail in hand SurprisedSmile

LockSign in to reply to this thread