BNLF Mumbai: Official Thread

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, our most ambitious project is now underway, and we need all of you on board. This entire thing is planned and executed by IndiBlogger - which means all of you can play a crucial role in this event!

https://www.bnlf.com/

You should receive an email today with regards to getting passes for this event, and the grand scale of things. In the meantime though, perhaps we can use this thread to discuss bloggers from Mumbai hosting outstation bloggers for the two days of BNLF (thanks to Blogwati Gee for the idea!).

Bloggers from outside Mumbai who are looking for a place to stay, and bloggers from Mumbai who have a spare bed or three, please let us know!

Unfortunately, IB will not be able to sponsor travel or accomodation for outstation bloggers, as this event is really quite expensive, far, far more expensive than anything we've ever done before. On the upside though, that means being at this event is going to be more than worth your while!

Also, if anyone has any tips or questions on traveling to Mumbai, finding hotels near the venue which are safe for women, so on and so forth - please add it to this thread. Thanks! Smile

Replies 121 to 140 of 182 Descending
Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

Got the Call from the IB team and the email also..super excited!!

Shubham Choudhary
Shubham Choudhary
from Pune
8 years ago

I got a call from the Indi team, but when I asked about the stay I was told to check the BNLF website, which still mentions that we'll be notified soon about our stay buddies. What to do guys? I'll reach Mumbai on 30th evening, and haven't planned my stay yet.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hello, Shubham, on another thread, IB has said that you should get the stay details latest by 28. Let's hope that happens.

Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

Hi me too..have the same situation as  yours..waiting for the hotel details...I did call them up today and they told me to be rest assured..the Stayzilla team is working on it and will send out the details very soon

Super excited to be there. Thanks for the call IB!!!

My first ever blogging meet....

Super excited!!!

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Missing #BNLF and meeting all bloggers due to sudden development in the professional side. No words to express my feelings here. Hoping to see it all through your eyes. Have super fun and enjoy.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Damn! Was so looking forward to seeing you and your kid Cry

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Yes, I planned everything right from travel to stay. Unexpected delay in project implementation landed me in soup and weekend now is the most hectic of all. So disappointed in not making it. Miss you too.

Sad for you katie, best wishes.
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Thanks Rio. Hoping to meet you all next time. Have fun and keep posting updates for me - Twitter @chennaifocus

Karan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

that's really sad...hugs {{}}

Shalini
Shalini
from Pithoragarh
8 years ago

No calls yet!! Nothing regarding the Staybuddy as well! Huge dilemma. Should I be booking my travel tickets!!! Cry

Melina Fernandes
from Mumbai
8 years ago

hey did you get accomodation ?

Shalini
from Pithoragarh
8 years ago

Yes Melina! I did.. just checked in :)

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Guys, need some info. What would be the best (economical and less time consuming) way to reach The Lalit from Mumbai Central Railway Station? Any idea?

Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Western Line local from Mumbai Central to andheri.Metro from Andheri Station to Marol.Auto from Marol to The Lalit.

Not a mumbaiker but have been there for few time.

Please correct me if i am wrong.:) 

Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

@Humaid Thanks a lot for the reply :). Looks like a great plan. Just one question, will I be able to find Ola Cabs or something like that at Andheri or Marol Naka?  

Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I have just checked google maps and its 650Mtr from Airport Road Metro Station (If you walk) And 700 Mtr from Marol Naka.I guess Auto would be more economical!! Never took OLA/Uber in Mumbai so no idea about it!!

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

@Humaid : Thanks a lot. Just marked the checkpoint stations on my Maps. :) Are you coming?

Divisha Mehta
Divisha Mehta
from New Delhi
8 years ago
Hello everyone I got a msg from stayzilla team regarding my hotel stay. They will be sending a mail today. Super excited for the biggggg event! Thank you Indiblogger team 😊

Hi,

It starts from 9:30 am in the morning....and seats are first come first serve basis right?

Yea, welcome bands will start drumming on beats from the time you set your foot in the hall. So be there asap
Karan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

try and register early for the best place and some meet and greet - registrations from 8 - 9:15!!

Wow...raises excitment!!!

I am so happy that Team IndiBlogger did inform me timely n i could schedule my India visit accordingly. Happy n excited to meet d 

talented bloggers in person. Special thanks to Anoop for quick email response :)

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Enjoy your style articles a lot, looking forward to seeing you :-)

Shalini
from Pithoragarh
8 years ago

Looking forward to meet you, Ananya! :)

Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
8 years ago

No calls from indi team :( - Feeling neglected :( :P

I too didn't get a call, no worries. There are 750 bloggers, rock on.
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I got a call.. It means am a celebrity ...lolz ...Don't worry they may call u today or it is quite possible that your phone would have been busy.. Cool

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

We LOVE you, Shameem!!! Smile Forget the IndiTeam! Tongue out

Divisha Mehta
Divisha Mehta
from New Delhi
8 years ago
I am also staying at oriental aster 😊 will be checkin at 7.30 am on 31st morning as my flight is early morning. Looking forward to meet u girls 😃. Also do we have stay for 31st night and 1st nov night also? Can anyone confirm me
Shalini
from Pithoragarh
8 years ago

No, it is 30th and 31st night. They want us to check out on 1st, by 12pm.

I just checked with the reception.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

There is a article in today's Times of India about BNLF with Renie's quotes. Great going Inditeam Smile

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Indiblogger is making blogging and bloggers become famous in India WinkLaughing

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
8 years ago

Can't wait to attend BNLF! Looking forward to meeting all my Indifriends. :)

So who all are coming on 31st?

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I am coming and I'll be looking out for you, sweet girl :) I hope you remember me?

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
8 years ago

Oh my God! I'm so glad you are coming! Have always wanted to meet you. :) This event will be all the more special since you'll be there, Arti! 

I am here in Mumbai already...See you!

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Same here, Anukriti - same here. Smile Can't wait... see you there!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Just one more day to go! Can't wait to catch up with a few known faces and say hello to a lot more unknown faces. Smile

So we will meet here Arti.. Sounds Awesome!

Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Yes, It sure does, Manjulika! Smile

Melina Fernandes
Melina Fernandes
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Anyone from outstation who still did not get accomadation ? Will be happy to help !!

Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Finally reached Mumbai LTT :). Any good nearby places to visit? :D

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Less than a day to meet all you lovely bloggers! Seems more like a festival! :)

#excited

Thank you IB Team for the awesome event! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread