BNLF Mumbai: Official Thread

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, our most ambitious project is now underway, and we need all of you on board. This entire thing is planned and executed by IndiBlogger - which means all of you can play a crucial role in this event!

https://www.bnlf.com/

You should receive an email today with regards to getting passes for this event, and the grand scale of things. In the meantime though, perhaps we can use this thread to discuss bloggers from Mumbai hosting outstation bloggers for the two days of BNLF (thanks to Blogwati Gee for the idea!).

Bloggers from outside Mumbai who are looking for a place to stay, and bloggers from Mumbai who have a spare bed or three, please let us know!

Unfortunately, IB will not be able to sponsor travel or accomodation for outstation bloggers, as this event is really quite expensive, far, far more expensive than anything we've ever done before. On the upside though, that means being at this event is going to be more than worth your while!

Also, if anyone has any tips or questions on traveling to Mumbai, finding hotels near the venue which are safe for women, so on and so forth - please add it to this thread. Thanks! Smile

Replies 141 to 160 of 182 Descending
Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Saw the preparations during the Indicrew meet. This event is going to be grander than any indi-meet ever! See you all in a few hours Smile

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
8 years ago

See you guys today.. But, I won't be able to make it by first session for sure. So, mostly by second session. Just a query if I do not reach for registration, will I still be allowed for further sessions ofcourse not in the middle of them. 

@Anukriti.. See you babe :) 

Yes, anytime you can come here,
Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

Guys, any place where I can have the recording of the BLNF please?

Will ask in today's meet
Had a talk, they will try to make some and post link. Till then some blogger might come up with his/her blog post
Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

Nothing? No link to the recordings :(@renie ? 

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

Thanks @Rio De La Sciocco :)

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi. Have pics been uploaded somewhere? Can't wait to see :-) 

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Sure. missed you too. will not miss it for anything.

T SHIRTSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Yo t shirtzz
swati kalwar
swati kalwar
from Mumbai
8 years ago

BNLF pics have been uploaded here. Go check them out!!!

Great
Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

@techxhumz Tell me MORE about the Bangalore BNLF? Did you hear anything about it? When? :D :D

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Not sure about when, but 100% it will be in Bangalore, as Indiblogger presented it with amazing graphics. Keep a watch out, and be sure to keep blogging; Indiblogger is actually giving more importance to regular bloggers nowadays.

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

BNLF was 2 days of pure awesomeness with a huge hangover. Loved every second of it. Day 2 was as good as day one. I expected it to be awesome before coming & I found it better than what I expected. Met sooo many awesome bloggers & it was pretty cool to meet the IndiTeam for the first time in person. Wish I could have taken pictures with IndiTeam :( I so wish I had.. no worries next time I definitely will. 

Many congratulations to Indiblogger team for organizing this super conference & IndiCrew for managing it so well. I wish I could have gotten selfies/pictures with everyone. There are still many bloggers I wish I had interacted with. 

Also a huge thanks to Stayzilla & Indiblogger team for providing accommodation. 

The speakers were pretty good... kudos for selecting the panel the speakers. Need I mention Bruce ****inson?! 

I will definitely be attending the next and all upcoming BNLF Events. 

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

Thanks @techxhumz!

By the way, did not get what you meant by '..Indiblogger presented it with amazing graphics...' .

What did they present?

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Runway lit up with high-tech lights zooming as if seen from an aeroplane about to take of, representation of the world with arrows moving from Bangalore to the howetown of each of the speakers etc

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

Hmm, Ok. Let's see. I still feel really really bad for having to pull out at the last moment and not making it :( . 

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Well, I do think Bangalore will be even better, especially Day 1. Day 2 was really great already. Given that fact, would I have missed Mumbai for anything? No, for there was so much more that every instant, a new memory comes to mind about a particularly brilliant or thoughtful feature of BNLF. Be sure to make it in Bangalore, I have a feeling it'll surpass Mumbai.

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

I too feel the same however given the fact it was self-funded ... I don't know what and how soon to expect! @Renie some hints please ;) 

Having said that, I am not missing it this time wherever it happens! 

Smile 

Kaustav Sen
Kaustav Sen
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi all,The photos I took, have been uploaded and the link is available on my blog. Kindly have a look if you would please.There are approximately 150 photos in the folder. I hope I shot you in those two days, and hopefully, you like the shot.Cheers!!  

Great bro. I remember you shooting everywhere. Cheers.
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago

wow ...thanks ! wil definitely check ...

Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
8 years ago
Went back to work yesterday after two magical days at BNLF and two more days of Mumbai Darshan! Totally starry eyed ! Fell in love a little more with IndiBlogger every time I recounted the experience to my colleagues! :) thank you truck loads Indi team. I travelled from Chennai to Mumbai by train (yes, 24 hours ) and returned by flight. Totally worth it :)
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

:) Thats beautiful Sharu.  Happy you had a great time.

Yea, cheers

Well Done!

Kartik
Kartik
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Great event guys, kudos to the organizers. I've blogged about it with all key takeaways and put it up on indivine :)

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Thank you IndiBlogger for inviting me to such a kickass event..!Meeting people of our species was really great pleasure!!SmileAnd sadly indicameraman couldnt capture me in his camera Frown!! 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

WeBlogAcademy certificates will be physical certificates, shipped in December! Smile

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yay! Merci beaucoup!

Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Are those for everyone ?

Thanks tonns. Renie
TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Amreen, as far as I know, everyone who attended day 2 of BNLF will get it.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Renie,

Is it only for those who attended Day 2 or Day 1 or both?

Also, will there be BNLF badges? I don't see any in my Dashboard.

Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Any updates on those certificates Renie?

LockSign in to reply to this thread