Sony Contest - Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

This contest should be fun - since everybody has an opinion on this one! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=59

More kindles and vouchers up for grabs - not to mention hampers for every valid entry. Good luck!

Update for those with issues redeeming the vouchers

To redeem your voucher sent to you please follow these steps below.

1.       Visit www.snapdeal.com/gift-voucher/redeem & create an account if you don't have one. Sign in if you have one already. 

2.       Enter Gift Voucher Code you received by email we sent across.

3.       Above process will upload the Voucher Value (Snapdeal Cash) in to the user’s Snapdeal account

4.       Sign out & sign in again

5.       Click on “My Account” to see and use available cash.

6.       Check your account balance by clicking on drop down box (on the top) next to your name (My Account), click on Account info -> My SD Cash.

There seem to be issues with creating accounts on snapdeal website. To do that clear the cache/cookies etc. in your browser or try another browser.

Replies 161 to 180 of 251 Descending
Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

has anyone received the hamper yet ?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

This is becoming the major problem with companies, they treat bloggers like crap...No time sensitivity...Sad!

Vimla  H. Khawani
Vimla H. Khawani
from Surat
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners !

Had not logged here for the last many days, so did not know about the results...did not expect much for my entry, as I had written about the similar topic few months back; but was surprised to see my name in 35 voucher's list !

It was a good subject though Smile

Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

How do I know if my entry is valid or not and whether I will be getting the gift hamper

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Has anyone got the hamper yet? 

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Nope not me,i guess we all are waiting eagerly for the hampersSmileI guess the hamper would be a T-shirt of surfexcel with indi logo.Undecided

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

me too waiting for the hamper!!!!prize to mila nai Tongue out hamper hi sahi Frown

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

same here! although I tried my best for this one !

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I seriously wonder if they actually go through each post before judging....I highly doubt!

Priyaa Arora
Priyaa Arora
from New Delhi
11 years ago

seems like they ran short of hampers. Tongue out almost every blogger participatedCool in this contests. hehe

Prasoon Khare
Prasoon Khare
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Didn't log in for a long time and hence didn't know that results were out. Nevertheless, came to know about the results today via an email. Sop, when I can expect to recieve the voucher? :)

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi friends, some happy news: I got an email from Indiblogger to update my address so that the voucher could be sent so I am expecting it by Diwali Laughing What's more, Indiblogger even provided a runner up badge to put at my blog. It is a really nice badge with an image of a trophy and I felt really proud putting it at my blog. This is the very first contest in which I participated in & hence felt thrilled to get a runner up prize. So since the vouchers seem to be on their way, we can expect the hamper too!

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hahaha...Its November and no sign from Sony TV...I received my melbourne gift hamper which was announced much much after this contest...Kudos to team Melbourne! Indian Cos and Sony channel...jaago!!!

Rajrupa Gupta
from Kolkata, India
11 years ago

Ditto!

Sumit Surai
from Calcutta , Kolkata
11 years ago

Ekta, you mean the gift voucher or the pen drive? I am too waiting for the pen drive. When did you get it?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Sumit, Sony gift vouchers. Melbourne team is amazing, I have got my pen drive and it looks so different!

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Guys!  where is the Hamper Cry feeling like to cry, Prize to nahi mila, Renie do something.Sealed 

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

where is the hamper :(

Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Do we forget the hampers?

Amlan J. Das
Amlan J. Das
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I was among the 35 bloggers who won the vouchers, I got a email asking me to update my address, but as of now, I haven't recieved anything? Has anybody recieved anything?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't about anybody. But I too haveb't received anything as yet. But in the past the stuff have always somehow found their way to me inspite of nobody being in the house all the time. So I guess this time to the same shall happen.

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No Sony Hampers yet :(

Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Same here.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No communication so far reg hampers etc. Anyone who anything here so far? Pl confirm

Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

i guess we will get nothing now :'(

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

where are our hampers ?:(

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Cry Cry Knock! knock! is anyone there? @indi Frown

Rajrupa Gupta
Rajrupa Gupta
from Kolkata, India
11 years ago

Really! It's been long enough I think we wont get anything! Frown

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Prizes, vouchers and hampers should be sent out by Friday, sorry for the delay! I'll update this thread as soon as they're dispatched.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Finally.Thanks renie for the latest info. SmileWink

Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

Yei :D

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

yeah! Tongue out Tongue out, thanks a lot 

Amartya
from Bangalore
11 years ago

didn't receive sony voucher and melbourne pendrive too, hope they'll find their way to my home.

Kajal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

please look into mine too, renie, it's the lakme hamper and the sony voucher. support mailed me before diwali that lakme will send the hamper, but till now I haven't received it.

Biswa Prakash
from Delhi
11 years ago

i have not received my hamper :(

Swati
Swati
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

i didn't recieve the lakme hampers also :( can you please look into it, Renie???

LockSign in to reply to this thread