BNLF Mumbai: Official Thread

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, our most ambitious project is now underway, and we need all of you on board. This entire thing is planned and executed by IndiBlogger - which means all of you can play a crucial role in this event!

https://www.bnlf.com/

You should receive an email today with regards to getting passes for this event, and the grand scale of things. In the meantime though, perhaps we can use this thread to discuss bloggers from Mumbai hosting outstation bloggers for the two days of BNLF (thanks to Blogwati Gee for the idea!).

Bloggers from outside Mumbai who are looking for a place to stay, and bloggers from Mumbai who have a spare bed or three, please let us know!

Unfortunately, IB will not be able to sponsor travel or accomodation for outstation bloggers, as this event is really quite expensive, far, far more expensive than anything we've ever done before. On the upside though, that means being at this event is going to be more than worth your while!

Also, if anyone has any tips or questions on traveling to Mumbai, finding hotels near the venue which are safe for women, so on and so forth - please add it to this thread. Thanks! Smile

Replies 181 to 182 of 182 Descending
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Never received my BNLF certificate even though I was there for both of the days. Really hope I will be sent one if mine was misplaced.

Pavitra Kumar
Pavitra Kumar
from Delhi
7 years ago

I just got a mail regarding a provisional pass to the event.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

You got a mail now ? I dont understand .. the event happened last year dude

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

LOL...lucky fellow. Date? date? date? 2014? 2015? 2016? 2017? or...

LockSign in to reply to this thread