Beautiful Ends to your Beautiful Braids! (143)

Shruti chaturvedi

Votes10
33

Braided Life.

chaai-paani-biskuut.blogspot.com - Life of Roshni. As she braids her hair, each plate reminds her of past. Love.Life.Loss.Life again
Sign in to promote this post morego

Kitchen mummy

Votes18
33

Remembering my childhood days…

yummymummykitchen.wordpress.com - Being a loved actor during my school and college days, I relied a lot on my strong and lovely hair. Passing time is taking away the sheen, but I am counting on Dove to bring it back!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sherna Jayaraman

Votes10
36

My shoulder-long locks

meowconnect.blogspot.com - A 16-year old's(obviously me) cute braid story
Sign in to promote this post morego

Renuka Nadkarni

Votes8
33

Jamming about childhood memories

pinchofsalt.in - So i didn't have braid-able hair as a child, but there's no harm in dreaming about that isn't it?
Sign in to promote this post morego

Mrs  Suranga Date

Votes5
45

Ending the Split !

kaimhanta.blogspot.com - An old timers no-nonsense take on Splits and Ends.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ashwini Unnikrishnan Nambiar

Votes11
NA

My Rapunzel Braid

newkidszone.blogspot.com - My entry for the ongoing 'Dove Split Ends Rescue System' contest
Sign in to promote this post morego

Lini

Votes8
50

The Little Things

tac.theblogbowl.in - Here are the little things that I cherished back in those good old days when I loved braiding my hair!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sweet&Bitter

Votes16
72

My Dreams to Flaunt it Just Needed Some...

sweetandbitterblog.com - How a broken star helped me to remind me the best of my life
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ranjana Jha

Votes33
67

I am so in Dove

justaboutev3rything.blogspot.com - This is what I was humming to myself after using the Dove split end rescue shampoo and conditioner- I am so in Dove, in Dove, my split ends are all around when Dove is not here...
Sign in to promote this post morego