Incredible Stories! (210)

#MahindraXUV500

rajni

Votes5
NA

dil ka mamla

rajnigandha52.sulekha.com - incredible stories-----MahindraXUV5oo contest
Sign in to promote this post morego

Pooja Karadgi

Votes7
61

What Happens When The Thing Which You Are Best At...

karadgipooja.blogspot.com - Well,here I'm talking about Laughter :D :D..The thing which I'm best at..!!! :D :D And if you'll hear the reason ,I'm sure you'll get to know how well I execute this job..
Sign in to promote this post morego

Punit Dubey

Votes36
44

Riding safe is the call, are you listening?

punitdubey.in - When I died some 20years ago, I didn’t realize would ever be worshipped for something I could have actually tried to avoid. I tried to re-write it, tried to erase the mistake I did; but,...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Vinay Kumaar

Votes6
25

Thanking Our Lucky Stars and Counting Our...

perspectivesandtruth.blogspot.com - A simple roadtrip - turned- life-changing experience. How I learnt some highly invaluable lessons of life through an almost fatal accident.
Sign in to promote this post morego

G V Krishnan

Votes10
40

Kabul calling

gvk2.wordpress.com - The vehicles parked outside the cafes had European number plates, and carried windshield placards offering a seat to London for 50 pounds sterling. Vans, Land-Rovers, and bigger coaches on their...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Harsh Snehanshu

Votes5
24

One Last Breath

harshsnehanshu.blogspot.com - A real-life ordeal of being six feet away from death at a coal mine in Jharia.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Suman Kumar Paul

Votes10
33

Travelogue: Visit to Tamil Nadu

sumankrpaul.blogspot.com - The experience of a road trip across the length and breadth of Tamil Nadu covering almost 1200 kms in five days.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Charan A.C

Votes11
NA

Unplanned trip to Munnar

freakyspots.blogspot.com - It was an unplanned trip to Munnar with bunch of my friend's and how Munnar trip ended in a day.
Sign in to promote this post morego