Condition Serious Hai! (196)

Sarath Babu S

Votes4
50

Condition Serious Hai

daffodilsTouch.Wordpress.com - This is a blog where I have shared how a serious situation was taken lightly coz this is Condition Serious Hai ;)
Sign in to promote this post morego

TF Carthick

Votes20
55

A Glimpse into the World of 2 Legged Freaks

luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com - A different kind of post. Check out a first person narrative tale of an adventure in the world of 2 legged freaks.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saket Kalikar

Votes3
32

The Serious People Around Me!

saketkblog.blogspot.com - There are more number of serious people around me than I had imagined. Let me introduce them to you.......
Sign in to promote this post morego

Deepthi Joseph

Votes2
25

THE MARRIAGE DILEMMA

medewayiam.blogspot.com - The following is my entry for the Cadburys 5star contest. All copyrights reserved, everything and anything you find the said blog is solely my creation & craziness.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rajesh K

Votes3
76

My First Meditation Experience!!

destinationinfinity.org - You thought, a 20 minute meditation was EASY? Think AGAIN :P
Sign in to promote this post morego

Subhashree

Votes0
65

Why cant I be a writer ?

thesolitarydreamer.blogspot.com - An answer to 'why cant I be a writer' in writer's style !
Sign in to promote this post morego

shiva

Votes1
42

HOW TO BECOME THE SUCCESSFUL FREELANCE WRITER TO...

trickntrick.com - Freelance writing is the great boom for the person who loves to write with open minded thoughts. you can earn for the supplement my online income for the house wives, students, employees , retired...
Sign in to promote this post morego

RioZee

Votes16
25

Mind and Master

riozee.com - Nothing could be more serious. I was seriously engrossed in writing a winning post, and this email shattered the flow of thoughts. It said "we are serious". The deadline started haunting...
Sign in to promote this post morego