World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (33)
65
"A walk": to win courage
dharabhattyeole.wordpress.com - I m always inspired by my grand father..And this is how he always encouraged me with his unique way.. here is one of the conversation with him.NA
To Love Elders……..
divindiaries.com - Love and care is all that our elders need. On this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, let us pledge to respect and love our grandparents and all elders. To make this world a better place for the...38
AAJI...
shomabhagwat.wordpress.com - My brave grandmother who lived facing all challenges head on.40
My 'GRAND'father
narmadarao.wordpress.com - My grandfather - a reference point for excellence so much so that every time I see an excellence, it reminds me of him. Truly, we are who we are because of the inspiring generations before us.25
HOW ELDERS ARE ABUSED USING IPC498A
savebengalifamily.wordpress.com - The Blog post discusses why India gained the dubious distinction being a world leaded in elder abuse65
Dump your Grandparents in old age homes?
chronicwriter.com - This is a post about the greatest story teller I have seen. This post also highlights the lessons I have learnt from that person38
AND WHEN THE RIVER DIES
themouspoet.blogspot.com - A simple tribute to Grandmas. Time is treasure, but hearts...they can store even the infinite of good times!62
An Evening Thought on June 15th : World Elder...
trablogger.com - Dear Young and Wild, stop for a moment before you complain, to think about the elders who struggles everyday to make a living.36
